Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 06/12/2016 at 23:55, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  This has ruined the London Underground.  "Let the passengers off the train first, ya c***s".

When did this change, Kinky? It was certainly the norm to bundle on past everyone twenty years ago, especially during the busy commuter periods.

Perhaps people were more considerate of their fellow man when The Blitz was on  :whistle

15 hours ago, smpar said:

On the supermarket thing, I'm sure there's some sort of psychology in the music they play that somehow encourages you to buy more.

And here was me thinking it was to drive me mental hearing it 5 days a week, also throw in the christmas songs (mostly dodgy covers) 

Just now, throbber said:

I really am sorry, i don't particularly like Friends myself but it was the fist thing that came to mind when you talked about the work laugh.

Apology accepted. I don't recall that part of Friends. I used to love it when I was a kid and watched it quite a bit, but luckily my mind seems to be deleting it from my memory. 

Some worsecunt currently doing this on a Vodafone ad.

The bellend on the bus? The first and also last time I watched that, I couldn't believe my eyes. Try that in real life and see if the other passengers join in your festive hijinks, ya fucking dick.