Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Hot drinks are essential when you work in an office IMO, during my apprenticeship I made 7 cups on the hour every hour, 8 a day. After a few cups of tea/coffee with a couple of spoonfuls of sugar I was hooked.

Glorious stuff, then as I've gotten older and more used to the taste I've obviously cut down on the sugar and just take it white now.

Fancying some bovrils for work now though Aidan cheers. [emoji6]

Reported for racism.

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Think a good quality hot chocolate is nice. Powdered cheap shit tastes rotten though. And agree on marshmallows. Horrible things.

Wash your fucking mouth out, marshmallows are amazing although too many of them bring me out in a cold sweat for some reason.

Can't believe so many don't take hot drinks - why would God go to the bother of inventing the kettle if we weren't meant to have hot drinks?

Surely Bovril at a football match anytime from October through to March is almost a requirement?  Apparently there's even a Scottish football fans forum with it in the name for goodness sake!

Don't be seduced by the fizzy pop advertising sheeple! - This is Scotland, it's cold (most of the time).  Get yourself a warm drink ffs!

16 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
18 hours ago, throbber said:

Lets not forget the plastic vagina. 

It wasn't plastic. It was silicon. And it was last seen on top of a builder's van after I threw it out the window at a friend (he placed it atop the van, which in the morning had left, presumably with the artificial flange on top).

That's unusual. Normally with a builders' van the c*nts are inside.

25 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Can't believe so many don't take hot drinks - why would God go to the bother of inventing the kettle if we weren't meant to have hot drinks?

Surely Bovril at a football match anytime from October through to March is almost a requirement?  Apparently there's even a Scottish football fans forum with it in the name for goodness sake!

Don't be seduced by the fizzy pop advertising sheeple! - This is Scotland, it's cold (most of the time).  Get yourself a warm drink ffs!

It's not that cold in Scotland. And it's exceptionally inaccurate to say it's cold most of the time.

Anyway, no matter the temperature at a match, I always get a couple of cold (or at least not hot) drinks (usually Capri Sun or a diet Coke or Irn Bru; sometimes a combination).

1 minute ago, Kennboy1978 said:

How do you get the different sizes ? In various stages of growing or different variations ?

The smaller ones come from the marshmallus tinius tree. The pink ones are made by injecting sheeps blood into the seedling during germination.

4 hours ago, Shotgun said:

<Shotgun sits back in his leather armchair, sucks on a Werther's Original and points stem of pipe at the youngsters>

Back in the days when there was a lot less traffic, the town where I were brung up had an a old guy who used to step out into moving traffic, forcing the cars to stop. He would then stand in front of them and berate the bemused drivers on what he perceived to be their shortcomings as pilots of their automated conveyances. He did this for many years and was a familiar, if annoying fixture.

Until one day an inattentive driver failed to step in time. And there was much rejoicing about the land. 

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif