Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

10 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

For the 1st month I thought Wilbur was a baby.

It wasn't until I seen the advert it all made sense.

Why put a TV advert on the radio?

In a similar fashion, Chris Evans on the radio. Every year he gets suckers to pay huge amounts to drive some of his hundreds of cars, then uses the BBC to brag about it. Two hours of "And this is the Ferrari GTS48, aren't you lucky, isn't it pretty, look how beautiful I am it is. Here's my Lamborfiat Fatassi that you paid £250k to sit in the passenger seat, aren't you lucky, isn't it pretty but moving on, we have my Maseranti Woofoso which I accidentally bought at auction for Eleventy million pounds - aren't I rich everybody, aren't you lucky I exist etc etc etc etc etc"

What's the point of looking at cars on the fuckin radio?????

It's a reference to the Aberdeen players getting their toaster confiscated when they were experiencing some financial difficulties. As Hedgecutter points out however, I doubt any Aberdeen fans would be struggling for any comeback material when it is a Rangers fan attempting to do the slagging.
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12184138.Aberdeen_on_breadline_as_savings_include_club_toaster/

I'd forgotten about that. Cheers

Absentee landlords.

Busiest tourist year in the north of Scotland because of the North Coast 500 success, and tourist information staff are losing their jobs because some stupid 85yo **** in SE England raises the rent to unaffordable levels because he sees a profit in it (now getting f*** all though).

Eta: Inland Oystercatchers. F*** off back to the sea with your high pitched speak and stupid face.

Edited by Hedgecutter

11 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Why highlight he's German? Never late for work which puts you to shame regularly, or just the towel on the best chair?

Tis a she. And it differentiates between the Scot, the 3 Swiss and the half Venezuelan half something else.

Boils down to women being unable to work with each other without descending into a bitchy mess. The German and the half Venezuelan don't get on. We recently reorganised the team and it meant those two were meant to cover for each other when one was absent. We had to change it after a few days because they couldn't even communicate the basics without arguing over stupid irrelevant details. Short of it is that I now cover for the other girl when she is off, which she is this week. However, the German girl is being incredibly anal and picking over every tiny detail of the work that the other girl has left me, even though it is now none of her business. I had corrected a couple of spelling mistakes and processing errors which were of absolutely no importance and she pretty much lost it because we apparently shouldn't be covering up for each others mistakes. Took me 3 hours this morning to complete a task that should have taken 15 minutes because she went through every aspect of it and questioned what had been done, making sure I have a lengthy list of things to highlight for improvement when the other girl comes back.

I told her she can take it up with the boss if she wants to work with the other girl again, which seems to have shut her up.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Tis a she. And it differentiates between the Scot, the 3 Swiss and the half Venezuelan half something else.

Boils down to women being unable to work with each other without descending into a bitchy mess. The German and the half Venezuelan don't get on. We recently reorganised the team and it meant those two were meant to cover for each other when one was absent. We had to change it after a few days because they couldn't even communicate the basics without arguing over stupid irrelevant details. Short of it is that I now cover for the other girl when she is off, which she is this week. However, the German girl is being incredibly anal and picking over every tiny detail of the work that the other girl has left me, even though it is now none of her business. I had corrected a couple of spelling mistakes and processing errors which were of absolutely no importance and she pretty much lost it because we apparently shouldn't be covering up for each others mistakes. Took me 3 hours this morning to complete a task that should have taken 15 minutes because she went through every aspect of it and questioned what had been done, making sure I have a lengthy list of things to highlight for improvement when the other girl comes back.

I told her she can take it up with the boss if she wants to work with the other girl again, which seems to have shut her up.

Kick her in the strudel.

4 hours ago, Ross. said:

Pics or GTFO.

The guy across the road from me has a work van and his car parked in his drive. He and his ugly girlfriend have fucked off on holiday for a week and she has left her car on the street outside my house.

What counts as a suitable revenge? Shitting on her bonnet? 6 boxes of Rice Krispies through his letterbox with a leaf blower? Advice please.

10 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

The guy across the road from me has a work van and his car parked in his drive. He and his ugly girlfriend have fucked off on holiday for a week and she has left her car on the street outside my house.

What counts as a suitable revenge? Shitting on her bonnet? 6 boxes of Rice Krispies through his letterbox with a leaf blower? Advice please.

Phone the council and tell them there's been an abandoned car there for weeks.

P.S. If you can get some friends to help you lift the lighter end out so it looks like it's really badly parked and partially blocking the road. Then call the Police/Council.

Edited by welshbairn

7 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Ram a tattie up her exhaust pipe.