Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Heid up, Aidan.

Doesn't sound good, hopefully it doesn't mate!

I ended up telling the supervisor to go and f**k themselves and walking out in the middle of a shift, and I'm still on a probation period so it's no looking good. That being said, although I should have been less of a dick about it, I 100% stand behind my reasons for doing it.

1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Pharmacy shop assistants

1. You're not a doctor

2. You're not the Pharmacist 

3. You're a shop assistant who gets to wear a white tunic

So drop the fucking attitude 

They're forced by law to ask if you have a prescription when you ask for methadone. And what other drugs you take for over the counter stuff.

2 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I ended up telling the supervisor to go and f**k themselves and walking out in the middle of a shift, and I'm still on a probation period so it's no looking good. That being said, although I should have been less of a dick about it, I 100% stand behind my reasons for doing it.

Go to HR if you think you were right. If you're in a big firm that is, otherwise talk to the big boss.

Come on we want juicy details!

Hopefully if it's tits you get something else quickly. If it wasn't necessarily in the wrong maybe the boy just needed telt.

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

I had a manager that would type EMAILS ALL IN CAPS.
He eventually stopped that but then moved onto sending blank emails with a subject like-
Update?

He was a p***k.

My work is polluted with employees who send emails with the entire content in the subject bar, and then the only thing in the content window is their name. 

They must leave themselves logged in all the time, there's no way these morons remember their password every day. 

It's really nothing exciting, someone hadn't turned up for a shift so our machine was an operator down. It meant I had to do 2 peoples work and the supervisor came over being a p***k telling me to get a move on because I was behind target so as I said, he was told to go and f**k himself and I walked out.