Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A guy I work with just asked me to phone one of his customers for him because he couldn't get through to his extension number. He's a bit of a work shy c**t, so I suspected some bawbaggery at play here and went over to his desk to see what the issue was. It was blatantly clear that he hadn't pressed the button which allows you to dial extra numbers whilst on a call (it's an "MF Tones" button in here, not sure if that's standard). "Awww, is that what that's for? I've always wondered that".

He's worked here for 6 years.

Image result for man jumping out of window gif

Bit of snow up my way this morning (surprised no one mentioned it), combined with the fact I wasn't starting till 10 this morning meant that the train station car park is busier than when I normally get there at half 7.

This is normally no more than a mild irritant, but I always get parked somewhere.

The couple of inches of snow had apparently given every twat carte blanche to abandon their cars across as many spaces as physically possible.

When my dog gets diarrhea she sometimes has little bits of runny shite left on her arse after she's taken a dump. She had it this morning without me noticing and she has managed to wipe it on my shirt when she jumped up on my lap.

I'm now at work and my shirt has dog shit on it.