Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

This. Roll on winter.

^^^ Granny Danger does not like this

On the subject of football shirts and PTTGOYN, was at the Liverpool v Sydney game on Wednesday and there was a kid in front of me at the turnstiles wearing a Chelsea shirt! Bloody kids are ruining football.

10 hours ago, Swarley said:

^^^ Granny Danger does not like this

On the subject of football shirts and PTTGOYN, was at the Liverpool v Sydney game on Wednesday and there was a kid in front of me at the turnstiles wearing a Chelsea shirt! Bloody kids are ruining football.

The good news is unlike my youth kids now buy EPL and whatever European team is doing best tops instead of Glesga bigots.

The bad news is they seem to change sides as quickly as the players.

Heat

People who enjoy heat

Fat people

Smokers

Contoured make-up on girls

This c**t I saw in Kelvingrove Park who had shoulders twice the width of his waist and was only wearing shoes and a pair of shorts you got in boxing gyms in the 60s

The growing trend of interestingly dyed hair being appropriated by fat munters with crew cuts

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Heat

People who enjoy heat

Fat people

Smokers

This c**t I saw in Kelvingrove Park who had shoulders twice the width of his waist and was only wearing shoes and a pair of shorts you got in boxing gyms in the 60s

The growing trend of interestingly dyed hair being appropriated by fat munters with crew cuts

394.jpg

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Heat

People who enjoy heat

Fat people

Smokers

Going by that list you should NEVER go to Benidorm.

45 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You forgot someone m9.

I did, actually. Different versions of library books having different loan lengths. Why take a handy paperback out for a week when you can take a hardback that's double the size and weight out for six?