Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'd have made the same post yesterday but I nipped in to Waitrose after work today and there was a bloke about 30ish with one wean in the backpack and another two hanging off his hands and they all behaved impeccably.  A real credit.
What irks me is families regarding a trip to the supermarket as an outing.  It's a place to shop FFS.

In fairness it was Waitrose.

Wouldn't expect them to have acted like peasant children.

9 hours ago, Kennboy1978 said:

Took the wee man to See Woo Chinese supermarket for a change. Show him all the spices and exotic fruit/ veg. The main event is the lesser seen foodstuffs like chicken feet, live razor clams, eels, crabs and lobster.

Oh and of course frozen pigs fanny.

What's the betting that throbber is on his way there right now?

11 hours ago, Rugster said:

So if the two of us are in our way home from somewhere and stop at Tesco one of us should sit in the car and the other goes in with the daughter to shop? Away you go, ya nutter!

Just leave the kid in the car and enjoy a bit of time together as a couple.

Not going to lie, this is way more than petty.
My usual Saturday afternoon quiet pints has been utterly destroyed by the pub being absolutely rammed with rugby wankers. Apparently sporting a rugby shirt of any team is acceptable when supporting the Lions even saw a guy wearing a France rugby shirt- just f**k the f**k off, this is a football pub. Oh, and apparently girls watching rugby is a "thing"! Fucking shrieking harlots can get to f**k too.

There is some independence march happening somewhere in Glasgow today (and the folk I encountered heading to it genuinely wouldn't look out of place at an EDL march). Not having a clue about it I asked a group of women if they were going to some sort of town Gala (as they had a large wound flag). When they told me it wasn't that and that it was the march I kind of chuckled and said ok (as I'd got it spectacularly wrong). One of the mutants must have thought I was chuckling at them going to a rally and came out with "aaaaw who do you support then? Rangers a take it?!"

Do these diehard Yes voters genuinely believe that No voters are all The Rangers fans?! I should have said I supported Celtic and love the union. I think she might have imploded.

On 02/06/2017 at 08:45, Shandon Par said:

People camping out on the pavement overnight in Glasgow to be first in to some new coffee shop franchise. Where is Harry when we need him?

Genuinely don't understand the fuss considering it's not like they're doing anything groundbreaking - coffee and donuts.

Canadians seem to have some irrational love for the place, but it's not like they've got much else to shout about.

p***ks wearing suit jackets over a round neck t-shirt.
More specifically, people who do this when it is 42 deg C outside. f**k the f**k off- another rugby w****r!

You seem quite angry this morning (scratch that, afternoon). Football season is over. It's time for the minority sports to take centre stage.

The c**t in the suit jacket is still here! To make it worse, he's actually wearing a Superdry t-shirt under it! I thought it was logo free, from the previous angle! What a bell-end!
He's now also decided that he's a music promoter and can get the band(away to start), gigs in most places, cos he drinks there!
Jimmy Rabbitte he is not, although he is Irish. What a p***k!

The c**t in the suit jacket is still here! To make it worse, he's actually wearing a Superdry t-shirt under it! I thought it was logo free, from the previous angle! What a bell-end!
He's now also decided that he's a music promoter and can get the band(away to start), gigs in most places, cos he drinks there!
Jimmy Rabbitte he is not, although he is Irish. What a p***k!

Get that c**t chibbed.