Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 2017-6-20 at 13:31, DA Baracus said:

Is this the show where it's revealed they have 8 cheeses in the fridge yet always buy new ones?

The same show where they swap out foods and take the labels off so the family can't tell what it is, and they're always absolutely adamant that it's 'their' brand and not the swapped out one, and when they find out it's the swapped out one they are utterly amazed, and find the entire process absolutely hilarious for some reason?

I hate that show.

Just saw a bit of this. Not only do they swap for own brand, they swap for own brand from 5 different supermarkets.

Who the f**k is going to go to 5 supermarkets and queue 5 times for their cheapo messages? You'd have to be utterly mental.

3 hours ago, microdave said:

There's a woman does this in my office. She even uses Bing to search for Google. I'd show her how to use it properly but she's unable to retain information and I'd need to tell her again two days later. Fucking luddite!

Its fucking outrageous in this day and age people are employed without basic IT skills.

Had to show some boot how to insert a photo into a PowerPoint the other day and my boss how to convert a word file to PDF. They are both in their 40s.

37 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Its fucking outrageous in this day and age people are employed without basic IT skills.

Had to show some boot how to insert a photo into a PowerPoint the other day and my boss how to convert a word file to PDF. They are both in their 40s.

You should have inserted a boot into her pie.

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

This could be a good idea for a thread...

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

It's muggy as f**k in Falkirk. Need a wee thunderstorm to sort it out. Window wide open and not even a breeze. Trying to sleep is going to be brutal.

Hope Tony is ok in these extreme conditions.

#prayfortony

People that after loading their car with shopping at the supermarket just leave the trolley beside their parking space rather than put it back in the many trolley places less than 50 yards from where they have parked. It's the laziness that annoys me, it would take less than a minute to put the trolley back rather than leave it square bang in the middle of a parking space.

1 minute ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

People that after loading their car with shopping at the supermarket just leave the trolley beside their parking space rather than put it back in the many trolley places less than 50 yards from where they have parked. It's the laziness that annoys me, it would take less than a minute to put the trolley back rather than leave it square bang in the middle of a parking space.

The only excuse that is reasonable for this would be a parent who has loaded their shopping and buckled up an infant in the car seat and doesn't want to leave the child alone in the car.

Plus that's what the trolley wallahs are there for.

Pretty sure they're there to bring the trolleys back to the front of the store from the many trolley areas, not pick up after individual lazy b*****ds

These fuckers keep me in a job so I don't complain too much

1 hour ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

This. And the stupid c***s usually forget they put a pound coin in to release said trolly. 

#moneyfornothing #roycropper 

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Your boss is probably too busy learning the more valuable skills which allow him to earn more than you and control your working life.

Wonderful to see Oaksoft starting to spread his braggadocio outside of the Politics subforum  :lol:

For those who don't know, he owns a very successful business. I believe he may have mentioned it once or twice.

7 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

The only excuse that is reasonable for this would be a parent who has loaded their shopping and buckled up an infant in the car seat and doesn't want to leave the child alone in the car.

Cant be having that as an excuse. I leave my kid in the car all the time . 8)

Another pttgomn about this woman is that she has posters on the partition next to her desk of "pin ups" like she's a teenager. She's 48. I'll try to get a pic of it but I find it embarrassing that someone of that age can act like that.