Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 hours ago, A96 said:

Hung out washing the other day and it came on pishing  rain soon after. Couldn’t be arsed taking it in, left it out overnight. All still drenched in the morning but forecast was good so I left it out and it was all dry by the evening. Mentioned this to somebody who immediately said I should wash the whole load again as it would be stinking. I think she’s talking rubbish as it all seemed fine and fresh to me.

So , should washing that’s got soaked in the rain be re-washed ?

How about it rained and you didn't notice?  Would you wash your washing again just in case?  Where to draw the line - sit up all night as a lookout? 

10 hours ago, peasy23 said:
10 hours ago, RH33 said:
Third time building trampolines. c***s of things.

Same for me the other week, with a 12ft by 8ft rectangular fecker. Fortunately I had spotted in the comments online that you should ignore the order given in the instructions for fitting the springs, it would have been virtually impossible to fit the last few springs with their method.

Now that you've got it built and it's ready to go you can settle down to studying the quickest route to the nearest casualty department. You'll need it.

16 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Now that you've got it built and it's ready to go you can settle down to studying the quickest route to the nearest casualty department. You'll need it.

They’ve had trampolines for years, they’d grown out one I had at last house and hadn’t planned on buying another but lockdown changed that. So far in several years no injuries!

Just now, RH33 said:

They’ve had trampolines for years, they’d grown out one I had at last house and hadn’t planned on buying another but lockdown changed that. So far in several years no injuries!

Bucking the trend brother. Long may it continue!

33 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Our dog has decided that on the rare occasion he wants to crap in the garden, then under the trampoline is the best place. I then have to lift up this giant contraption and put it on its side so I can clear up the crap with a shovel. Without fail the trampoline keels over and lands on my head. Going to get a broken neck one day shovelling shite or cutting the grass.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

How about it rained and you didn't notice?  Would you wash your washing again just in case?  Where to draw the line - sit up all night as a lookout? 

If you leave your clothes out all night you probably already smell anyway as you're clearly a tinky c**t. 

13 hours ago, A96 said:

Hung out washing the other day and it came on pishing  rain soon after. Couldn’t be arsed taking it in, left it out overnight. All still drenched in the morning but forecast was good so I left it out and it was all dry by the evening. Mentioned this to somebody who immediately said I should wash the whole load again as it would be stinking. I think she’s talking rubbish as it all seemed fine and fresh to me.

So , should washing that’s got soaked in the rain be re-washed ?

Yes

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

Bring it in when it gets dark?