Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Officially no friends left. My pal Gail has landed herself a job in Edinburgh. Really happy for her, but couldn't stop the tears welling up while sat at my desk :(
Seriously though, that's a bummer. One of my best mates has just moved down to Reading. It's a great job for him, but I miss him like f*ck.

Tell me about it, by October from my group of about 8 or 9 good friends one will have moved to Surrey, one to Fife, one to Aberdeen, two back to Ireland, one to Spain and one to Australia! Meanwhile looks like I will be staying put. Sucks big time!

I thought it was you - beside the guy on the railings with the 90's vintage 'Bonar' top on?

Pie and Bovril really is the heart of Scottish Football. :D

So you are! :D Who's the guy praising the Saints to the heavens? I like his style! ;)

That's another Saints fan, a girl who goes on our buses dad....i was trying to get him drunk so he would give me that top...been unsuccesful in that quest so far!

Far better than the photo i've seen of me in another few papers though, howling my eyes out i was!! :ph34r::lol::ph34r:

Glad i can look back with pride now, and read reports and not be gutted! :D

Guest The Phoenix
£195.70 for two brake pads and a wheel bearing.

xbass would sell you his car for less than that. :D

The inability to hire a transit van for one day during the weekend.

3 hours work tops and I have a van on my hands from Friday evening to Monday morning <_<

I was about to post the same!!

Why do van/car hire companies never open on a sunday and just for 3 or 4 hours sat am?? And shut bank holidays?? surely these are times when people will want to use them??

all about the money :angry:

I was about to post the same!!

Why do van/car hire companies never open on a sunday and just for 3 or 4 hours sat am?? And shut bank holidays?? surely these are times when people will want to use them??

all about the money :angry:

Is your wish to hire a van in anyway linked to your post about being randy in a van?

Is your wish to hire a van in anyway linked to your post about being randy in a van?

ha ha no.

I was a bit tipsy and Scream 2 was on. Poor Randy met a nasty end in that particular van.

But, you know, it's a long trip from London to Glasgow........

People who don't know the difference between allowed and aloud. I've removed 2 pupils in the last two days, both of whom wrote "I'm not aloud to speak without being asked" on their reason for their removal form, and now I come on p&b and pupils who are sitting CREDIT ENGLISH can't even tell the difference. How am I supposed to teach foreign languages if these nuggets can't even speak or write their own fecking language?!

Guest xbasslichtie
People who change rival football team's names to be derogatory. 'Scumfermline' 'St. Moron' 'Hellgin' and the like. It's the sort of thing that is acceptbale when you are 12, but it's laughable when adults do it.

Agreed, its really childish! Same goes for stadium names (Ipox, Septic Park), and other things like that.

Guest The Phoenix
People who don't know the difference between allowed and aloud. I've removed 2 pupils in the last two days, both of whom wrote "I'm not aloud to speak without being asked" on their reason for their removal form, and now I come on p&b and pupils who are sitting CREDIT ENGLISH can't even tell the difference. How am I supposed to teach foreign languages if these nuggets can't even speak or write their own fecking language?!

Can't see the problem - I like Girls Allowed. :rolleyes:;)