Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Today was the 23rd day of my cold, and I am no better now than I was 1, 2, or 3 weeks ago, despite going to the doctor, and taking many different medications, including antibiotics for the last week.

Edit to add; as well as the cold itself, the fact I still have it is really starting to get me down.

It`s a stinker of a virus. I had it for ages too. I think I still have the tail end of it and I have a constant sore throat.

Mind you that could be down to the stuff I smoke.

PTTGOYN:

I am at the point I come to every fortnight where I have to fit two shifts into 21 hours.

On this occaision, however, I have knocked one shift out of the park with relative ease (17.00-23.00) given that it wasn't busy. I am now sitting here, completely wide awake with nothing to do but watch the minute hand creep past the hour mark a few more times until it becomes 6am and I have to stroll back into work again.

It's gonna be hell. I mean, I cant sleep just now, but as soon as the clock beeps for 06.00 I'll be ready to give it big Zs.

Luckily I'm off to the Dumbarton game in the afternoon so I'll be able to have a nap then, eh Shakey :P:lol:

reason to be pissed off. The flatemate's wife put on the entire Pride and prejudiced tonight on the telly. I'd rather nail my sctotum to the floor using a nail gun than watch the next episode :angry:

Today was the 23rd day of my cold, and I am no better now than I was 1, 2, or 3 weeks ago, despite going to the doctor, and taking many different medications, including antibiotics for the last week.

Edit to add; as well as the cold itself, the fact I still have it is really starting to get me down.

I'm into week 7 of mine. I gave in and went to Dr yesterday. She gave me anti biotics and I also got some echunacia.

Crap.

Apparently Egg are closing the accounts of about 10% of their credit card customers.

I am surely a target :unsure: Haven't receieved an email or letter yet, but I only pay off the minimum each month adn was planning to settle up on my bonus this year.

Apparently Egg are closing the accounts of about 10% of their credit card customers.

I am surely a target :unsure: Haven't receieved an email or letter yet, but I only pay off the minimum each month adn was planning to settle up on my bonus this year.

I'm in the same kind of situation - but they won't close the accounts outright, you can carry on paying it off but just won't be able to make any more purchases.

I'm in the same kind of situation - but they won't close the accounts outright, you can carry on paying it off but just won't be able to make any more purchases.

Yeah, I'm just worried that it might affect my credit rating. I missed a payment on it about 18 months ago but paid up when they gave me a call.

I haven't bought anything on it in over a year, just waiting to get a chance to chip away at it.

Yeah, I'm just worried that it might affect my credit rating. I missed a payment on it about 18 months ago but paid up when they gave me a call.

Pretty shocking if it does affect credit ratings.

I see there are loads of people commenting on the BBC news story who have no credit problems at all and pay off their balance, and have got the letter. Bit worrying.

a minority of dumbarton fans acting like idiots.

wow we were defeated 4-1, get over it.

For the neautral, it was quite amusing as some Dumbarton fans seem to think Chapman is the messiah, and that 2 signings will turn you into a decent team when 80% of your first team players are dire at best.

For the neautral, it was quite amusing as some Dumbarton fans seem to think Chapman is the messiah, and that 2 signings will turn you into a decent team when 80% of your first team players are dire at best.

the sensible dumbarton fans realise that it wont happen overnight.

unfortunately the minority make the majority look like idiots. things are looking up with some of the new signings but it will almost certainly take a couple of seasons before we have promotion potential.

guys like that kiki and his chums are clogging up the third division board with absolute crap.