Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ditto plus having a 12 hour shift in a couple of hours time :(

Shift was hellish - understaffed and working with a bunch of idiots :(

Although I did get chatted up by at least 3 women.....ok all at least 10 years older than me and 1 was pregnant but am still proud :lol:

I have a shitey report on personal development planning to hand in tomorrow and I'm just starting it now. My last piece of coursework was done fully on the Sunday and handed in on the Monday. I'm setting myself a very bad habit. I'll never get through uni like this. :P

On the plus side, I'm in first year and tbh it's not THAT difficult - and since it's PDP I can write any old shite I want really on most of it. Also, I just got my mark for the last piece of said coursework and actually got the 3rd highest mark, and much higher than some of the people who I know spent absolutely ages on it. Should I feel bad for them? :lol:

I need to develop new habits!

I've just endured a trip to a well known supermarket chain, endorsed by Richard Hammond. Every fucking zoomer in south Glasgow seems to be magnetically dawn to said supermarket on a Sunday.

I thought Asda was untouchcable in terms of the sheer numbers of human wreckage who shop there, but I may have to reconsider.

Edited by wearealldoomed

People who canny hold their drink down.

Bought a new white Lyle and Scott plo in Glasgow yesterday - at 2am this morning, an absolute dimlow of the highest order barfed on me in a nightclub. :ph34r::lol:

And you just know if you were wearing something older it wouldn't have happened...

I've just endured a trip to a well known supermarket chain, endorsed by Richard Hammond. Every fucking zoomer in south Glasgow seems to be magnetically dawn to said supermarket on a Sunday.

I thought Asda was untouchcable in terms of the sheer numbers of human wreckage who shop there, but I may have to reconsider.

Oh no. Morrisons always resembles 28 Days Later on a Sunday...take it from someone who worked there for a year of Sundays!

I recently got an xbox 360. Just bought medal of honour and played it for 5 mins. Huge picture fell off the wall for no reason and fell on said xbox making it tip over. The effect is a huge scar on the disc and i'll never get to play it again. Bill Gates owes me 25 quid. The twat. :angry:

I recently got an xbox 360. Just bought medal of honour and played it for 5 mins. Huge picture fell off the wall for no reason and fell on said xbox making it tip over. The effect is a huge scar on the disc and i'll never get to play it again. Bill Gates owes me 25 quid. The twat. :angry:

:lol: I'm sure he will be happy to refund your money.

Oh no. Morrisons always resembles 28 Days Later on a Sunday...take it from someone who worked there for a year of Sundays!

Twas more like Shaun of the Dead actually.

I was considering barricading myself in the drink aisle, hurling a succesion of empty Stella cans at my fellow shoppers for self defence.

Twas more like Shaun of the Dead actually.

I was considering barricading myself in the drink aisle, hurling a succesion of empty Stella cans at my fellow shoppers for self defence.

It's only going to get worse in the supermarkets at this time of year. Don't they know how to order their food online. :(

It's only going to get worse in the supermarkets at this time of year. Don't they know how to order their food online. :(

In fairness, I don't trust online shopping. Sounds like witchcraft to me. I was in the shop the other night though, and it was staggering to see how much food people are buying! Christmas is weeks away, and even if it was for tomorrow, the shops are shut for what, 2 days! Why do you need 2 trolleys full of rubbish?

In fairness, I don't trust online shopping. Sounds like witchcraft to me. I was in the shop the other night though, and it was staggering to see how much food people are buying! Christmas is weeks away, and even if it was for tomorrow, the shops are shut for what, 2 days! Why do you need 2 trolleys full of rubbish?

:lol: It's great ordering your food online,we haven't orderd any Christmas shopping yet,last day for delivery is 23rd(I think?)

I was in tesco two weeks ago on a Sunday and it was packed with people with over-flowing trolleys. It's madness.

It's always the same, folk in on Christmas eve and Hogmanay buying a fortnights supply of bread and milk.

If you have a spare 10 minutes on either of these days, go to your local supermarket and watch the genius unfold.

In the past, I've seen woman hitting each other over the head with the last turkey in the shop and others coming to blows over the last few steak pies.

Top viewing.

Guest The Phoenix
In fairness, I don't trust online shopping. Sounds like witchcraft to me.

I agree - the very thought of ordering a Cumberland Sausage online and then having it delivered in plain wrapping, fills me with dread.

I was in tesco two weeks ago on a Sunday and it was packed with people with over-flowing trolleys. It's madness.
It's always the same, folk in on Christmas eve and Hogmanay buying a fortnights supply of bread and milk.

If you have a spare 10 minutes on either of these days, go to your local supermarket and watch the genius unfold.

In the past, I've seen woman hitting each other over the head with the last turkey in the shop and others coming to blows over the last few steak pies.

Top viewing.

I would ask what is going through the minds of these people, but having seen it in action in my family, I think it goes along these lines:

"Right, christmas in a few weeks, what do I need"

"Hazelnuts! Yes, people like and eat lots of hazelnuts at christmas. Ill get a bag of them"

"Hmmmm, one bag doesn't seem like much, Ill get three, people eat hazelnuts at christmas"

"...and a few bags of walnuts, brazil nuts and monkey nuts"

"....that means I can throw away all those nuts from last year"

"Job done! Thats me prepared for those 2 days of shop closing"

And then on to the next item. Honestly, get a grip people!

:lol: It's great ordering your food online,we haven't orderd any Christmas shopping yet,last day for delivery is 23rd(I think?)

I agree - the very thought of ordering a Cumberland Sausage online and then having it delivered in plain wrapping, fills me with dread.

Im quite happy to spend heavily online on thinks like electronics and travel, but I like to choose my own shopping, pack it myself, and check the quality myself. Online Tesco sounds like witchcraft, and I fear change.

I would ask what is going through the minds of these people, but having seen it in action in my family, I think it goes along these lines:

"Right, christmas in a few weeks, what do I need"

"Hazelnuts! Yes, people like and eat lots of hazelnuts at christmas. Ill get a bag of them"

"Hmmmm, one bag doesn't seem like much, Ill get three, people eat hazelnuts at christmas"

"...and a few bags of walnuts, brazil nuts and monkey nuts"

"....that means I can throw away all those nuts from last year"

"Job done! Thats me prepared for those 2 days of shop closing"

And then on to the next item. Honestly, get a grip people!

Im quite happy to spend heavily online on thinks like electronics and travel, but I like to choose my own shopping, pack it myself, and check the quality myself. Online Tesco sounds like witchcraft, and I fear change.

We don't buy loads of food and we only buy what we would need for the days that the shops are shut. I hate going out shopping for food,too many old people in shops,and people standing in the middle of the isle's chatting.