Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aw naw! :( I :wub: Elena! :(

She's got a face like a burst couch, is doubtless a lezzer (all the women tennis players are), and is 25 years younger than you.

Still, at least she actually exists this time.....

The last couple of days has seen helicopters flying repeatedly over my office out at the Heriot Watt campus. It's slightly off putting.

It's not small choppers either, it's the big RAF twin rotor chinooks, so they make a hell of a racket. God knows what is going on....

She's got a face like a burst couch, is doubtless a lezzer (all the women tennis players are), and is 25 years younger than you.

Still, at least she actually exists this time.....

Except miss Sharapova.

The last couple of days has seen helicopters flying repeatedly over my office out at the Heriot Watt campus. It's slightly off putting.

It's not small choppers either, it's the big RAF twin rotor chinooks, so they make a hell of a racket. God knows what is going on....

Flying over my place too. Someone reckons they're to do with the Highland Show at Ingliston?

royal highland show at ingilston has started today,so something to do with that

either that or we are being attacked by greenland

royal highland show at ingilston has started today,so something to do with that

either that or we are being attacked by greenland

I wondered if they were moving stuff from the big base at Kirkliston.

You'd think that with commanders in afghanistan screaming at the top of their lungs for more helicopters that perhaps the royal highland show might have to do without them, it beggars belief it that's the case :rolleyes:

Edited by renton

I am melting. <_< Door open, window open, fan on, but my office is like a sodding tomb. I can't focus on anything at all. Im going home and am going to have to work in the evening when its cooled down to a non terrifying level. I miss winter.

I am melting. <_< Door open, window open, fan on, but my office is like a sodding tomb. I can't focus on anything at all. Im going home and am going to have to work in the evening when its cooled down to a non terrifying level. I miss winter.

We are only going to get the sun for a week max, make the most of it.

I wondered if they were moving stuff from the big base at Kirkliston.

You'd think that with commanders in afghanistan screaming at the top of their lungs for more helicopters that perhaps the royal highland show might have to do without them, it beggars belief it that's the case :rolleyes:

Tbh I don't think there has ever been anything to move from Craigiehall. As far as I can remember it's just the house, barracks, married quarters and the Naafi that's there.

Craigiehall

Edited by Ayrgirl

Why do so people actually go out with munters?

Because we need love too! :P

Anyway my PTTGOYN this week is my office being unable to employ anyone who lives further north than Stirling. I am buying a new car to replace my old one which died long before its time due to the stupid number of miles it covered in the time I've been employed. I've told them that my new car is not much of a step up and so could they please try not to send me too far away as I did not have another lot of life savings to completely wipe out on a new motor in the next year.

Next week my schedule is as follows...

Monday - Crossford/Bannockburn (fair enough)

Tuesday - Edinburgh (fair enough)

Wednesday - Kirkcaldy (we have a guy in Fife)

Thursday - Dundee (for the sake of 1 show between 9.30 and 10.30)

Friday - Dundee/Forfar/Dundee

This isn't even a bad week. Last week I covered 500 miles and had Monday and Friday off. <_<

I got back from holiday on Tuesday so this weather is just a slight cooldown. Not working your day around the heat though makes it that bit harder. And the lack of a pool.