Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I hate the 90th minute of a football game.

Two times this week I've played for my school as the goalkeeper, and two times this week we have conceded in the last minute, both times denying us wins.

On Monday, we played 6th years vs 5th years. We were up 2-0 at half time, before the team suddenly fell apart. The 5th years then scored around the 60 minute mark, and kept adding a lot of pressure, forcing me into many saves. They deserved a draw at the very least, but luckily for me I managed to hold most of the shots. And then, the referee hands them a free kick in the 90th minute near the halfway line (don't know why). It's crossed in, it's headered onto the bar. Someone else heads it onto the bar. The ball then lands to three 5th years at the back post, all unmarked and waiting to put the ball in to make it 2-2 with the last kick of the ball.

And then today, we were playing another school. 1-0 up at half time, and we make it 2-0 early in the 2nd half. The opponents made it 2-2, one of the goals involving three unmarked players with an open goal to shoot at. We then score a late goal to go up 3-2. Then, as the game is about to end, an opponent hits a shot which is handballed. This equals penalty, goal, 3-3, and full time :angry:

Also the fact St Mirren regularly concede 90th minute goals, and never score any 90th minute goals themselves, doesn't help help the cause.

I hate the 90th minute of a football game.

Two times this week I've played for my school as the goalkeeper, and two times this week we have conceded in the last minute, both times denying us wins.

On Monday, we played 6th years vs 5th years. We were up 2-0 at half time, before the team suddenly fell apart. The 5th years then scored around the 60 minute mark, and kept adding a lot of pressure, forcing me into many saves. They deserved a draw at the very least, but luckily for me I managed to hold most of the shots. And then, the referee hands them a free kick in the 90th minute near the halfway line (don't know why). It's crossed in, it's headered onto the bar. Someone else heads it onto the bar. The ball then lands to three 5th years at the back post, all unmarked and waiting to put the ball in to make it 2-2 with the last kick of the ball.

And then today, we were playing another school. 1-0 up at half time, and we make it 2-0 early in the 2nd half. The opponents made it 2-2, one of the goals involving three unmarked players with an open goal to shoot at. We then score a late goal to go up 3-2. Then, as the game is about to end, an opponent hits a shot which is handballed. This equals penalty, goal, 3-3, and full time mad.gif

Also the fact St Mirren regularly concede 90th minute goals, and never score any 90th minute goals themselves, doesn't help help the cause.

So by te sounds of it you should havetipped the ball ot for a corner in the first game and saved the penalty in the secon. Dodgy keeper...

Just got HD added on Tuesday so a new remote control came with it. Get back from work last night and it has just stopped working. Bloody pain in the arse trying to change channels with the buttons on the Sky box.

Bloody technology. <_<

Mines done the same when the boy managed to take the batteries out of the back of it (I've not got Sky HD, but have a HD remote for some reason) and I phoned them up, got told to bugger about with some of the buttons and then it worked.

Can't for the life of me remember what buttons I had to hold down, perhaps a wee call to them will sort it out?

Jamelia or whatever her name is. Why the hell has she been on so many talk shows recently. Flicking through the channels its always here. Apart from being mind numbingly stupid she contributes nothing except a pishy laugh. Please go away.

On a similar note, what is it with David Haye being on absolutely everything recently??

It inevitably ends up with whatever presenter standing up and pretending to attack him. Alan Carr was even at it the other day..

Your call makes me so mad some of the fans that text in to the show. One there just now,asking why St Johnstone are above them in the SPL,he/she then goes on to say with their(saints.) fan base ect...Maybe because we have scored more fucking goals than you and it has f**k all to do with how many supporters we take to home and away games...fucking retards on that show. :angry:

this.

except is this yours or the lateness of others to see you?

either is annoying but I find my own on occasion more annoying -mainly when its caused by others outwith my control.

You're always late.

I understand where you are coming from but my niece does not want to go down the route of the teachers yet,My son was also bullied in 1st year and was helped by another pupil and he knows how she feels.

Also helps that he is 6ft 3in and towers above almost everyone in the school,Including the teachers :lol:

Also helps that he's the spitting image of Stevie Crawford. Scary!

P&B, stop being a c**t and post the entire post ! I have to see a shitey confidence tutor again mad.gif Meh, if it makes that girl like me more, then ahwells

post-4200-12691137635457_thumb.gif