Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I am yet to find a way of listening to Radio Scotland without getting coverage of fucking EGG-CHASING.

I faced this dilemma on Saturday and eventually got the scores on Real radio. Don't know if you'll get it on the net or not.

Referees threatening to strike.

£600 for 90 or 180 minutes work a week, and the majority of you can't even do much of that correctly. Stick your strike up your fucking arses, you spoilt, pompous, arrogant, egomaniacal sons of fucking maggotty whores.

Agree entirely.

Replace the "£600" with much, much more and that would accurately describe footballers.

The difference being that footballers take a lot of criticism and try to improve after acknowledging that they have perhaps been under par. Referees whine like greeting faced little bitches and threaten strike action.

I said it on another thread that any striking ref should be instantly sacked and replaced with an up and coming replacement.

They can't be any worse.

Edited by Andy C

Liam Gallagher and the rest of Oasis minus Noel's new song is fucking rank. Liam Gallagher was a relevant person in the music industry with a strong voice, 15 years ago. Hopefully he'll actually listen to their new song back and he might realise that he is barely fit to be his brothers tambourine player anymore, never mind a song-writer.

"Baby come on" repeated several times, quite the wordsmith. huh.gif

Guest The Phoenix

This week is going to be as bad as last week. Things should be a bit more normal by the weekend.

Is that a weather report or an update on your life? :unsure:

Liam Gallagher and the rest of Oasis minus Noel's new song is fucking rank. Liam Gallagher was a relevant person in the music industry with a strong voice, 15 years ago. Hopefully he'll actually listen to their new song back and he might realise that he is barely fit to be his brothers tambourine player anymore, never mind a song-writer.

"Baby come on" repeated several times, quite the wordsmith. huh.gif

His voice, by his own admission, wasn't as good then as it has been since "Don't Believe The Truth". The new song isn't great lyrically but it has a nice feel to it - I'm thinking 60s/70s ish.

Yeah, because no other music acts use repetition of a phrase or song title in their work...

Come on Stewarty a bit of repetition is OK, but the second half of this song is the same three words again and again. The first minute of the song is bearable but him shouting "baby come on" whilst someone plays old woman piano in the background is taking the biscuit, imo.

His voice, by his own admission, wasn't as good then as it has been since "Don't Believe The Truth". The new song isn't great lyrically but it has a nice feel to it - I'm thinking 60s/70s ish.

Whatever his live voice was like at the start (I was four at the time so didn't make it to too many Oasis gigs), it sounded different and great on the records. His whole swagger and "attitude" was what the band was all about and one of the main reasons they became so important and big, and there was also slower songs like Married with Children which he could pull off as well. Now he's just a dried up 40 year old pretending to be 19 imo, I look forward to seeing what Noel can do as he's a brilliant songwriter and accoustic performer.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of manufactured album sales battle at some point, if I had a tenner to buy one or the other I know which one I'd buy.