Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm paid by the negative rep point. I think I'm going to use the word "Ghetto" some time soon to provoke another raft of disgruntlement.

To be fair,I think some people had a go at you for fun and to noise you up a bit,if others took it seriously that's quite sad.

Unless they were all Asian :P

To be fair,I think some people had a go at you for fun and to noise you up a bit,if others took it seriously that's quite sad.

Unless they were all Asian :P

In the words of Shooter McGavin: Damn you people. Go back to your shanties.

Bought some clothes online with £4.95 delivery 'guarnteed next day'. And also bought a a few things of Amazon with first class delivery. This was Tuesday. Still not here. <_<

im also awaiting a few things,a lot of retailers have taken the delivery option away and most wont guarentee next day

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-11980827

Edited by doulikefish

Bought some clothes online with £4.95 delivery 'guarnteed next day'. And also bought a a few things of Amazon with first class delivery. This was Tuesday. Still not here. dry.gif

Piles of parcels still stuck. We are working through our backlog...

What's the craic with nabs these days? Do you get unlimited resists?

It just depends. You're meant to get two goes at it but a lot of teachers give pupils unlimted resists. However, if they're unlikely to pass the exam they sometimes strictly apply the two strikes and you're out rule so they don't have to put them forward to the final exam so the school's % passes stats look beter.