Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just heard the first joke about Gary Speed and I'm appalled by it

Apart from your tear-stained 'I'm so outraged by people joking about this individual event' breakdown in the Gary Speed thread:

You absolute fukin cûnt

What is the fuckin need for that you little arse hole?

Should be banned

Uncalled for

Went to pick my son up from an after school thing last night, All the parents park in a long narrow car park which filled up quicker than usuall. So this woman parks across the front of a couple of other cars because there are no spaces left with the back of the car facing the exit. She sat there for 15 minutes then when the car park filled with kids and she got he own sprog she decided the time was ripe for a three point turn so she could leave the car park.

At what point do you think that a three point turn in a dark car park with kids running about is a good idea?

Edit because I hit the post button on my iPod mid flow.

Edited by stimpy

Stupid older woman at the ASDA in Dunfermline today.

Another car had stopped to let her across so when I saw what was happening I did the same, just a wee bit later. I was nowhere near her but she thought she'd look at me and shake her head anyway. I beeped the horn at her and 'remonstrated' and she looked a wee bit shocked.

Old folk are worse than young ones. They think that they own the fucking place when in reality they are just pishy smelling pains in the fucking arse.

Should have run the old cow down and put her out of her granny panted misery.

Another car had stopped to let her across so when I saw what was happening I did the same, just a wee bit later. I was nowhere near her but she thought she'd look at me and shake her head anyway. I beeped the horn at her and 'remonstrated' and she looked a wee bit shocked.

Old folk are worse than young ones. They think that they own the fucking place when in reality they are just pishy smelling pains in the fucking arse.

its your own fault for shopping in townieville

One of my close pals topped himself when it seemed to be the fashion in Dundee a wee while back. I still laugh at jokes about suicide and death. Get the joke posted.

I'm getting fed up with auld b*****ds at my work, calling in. A significant number of them have got f**k all manners, and expect the moon on a stick. A particular highlight of last week was some ancient bint from Forfar who hadn't paid her bill and had to make a card payment.

"This better not be a scam!"

You phoned me you brainless cow.

So Gary Speed has hung himself at the young age of 42. I feel so sorry for his family. If only he'd hung himself at 30 there would have been a 80% chance he'd still be here.

was that the joke?