Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Swing and a miss.

Luckily despite failing the assignment, you're still well positioned to get a place at the fabled University of Life. Or Caley.

Your patter is seriously shite, BTW.

While we're on easy school years, let's not forget 6th year. What a glorious, glorious year that was.

Oh hell yes, what a beautifully lazy time. I did absolutely atrociously* as a result. So shite infact that I matched none of my conditionals (I applied for 6 Business courses then got a C in Business :lol:). Was a truly devestating moment when I thought I'd completely chucked it, until I checked online to find my first choice had let me in anyway. Pretty much the only time I've pulled this exact face:

jbsmug.gif

* I became absolutely shit hot at table tennis so I did gain something from it.

Oh hell yes, what a beautifully lazy time. I did absolutely atrociously* as a result. So shite infact that I matched none of my conditionals (I applied for 6 Business courses then got a C in Business :lol:). Was a truly devestating moment when I thought I'd completely chucked it, until I checked online to find my first choice had let me in anyway. Pretty much the only time I've pulled this exact face:

jbsmug.gif

* I became absolutely shit hot at table tennis so I did gain something from it.

Dundee did this to me as well and I didn't bother checking until results day which meant three months of solid stress and worry was born out of my laziness to type in my UCAS ID.

Edited by NotThePars

Dundee did this to me as well and I didn't bother checking until results day which meant three months of solid stress and worry was born out of my laziness to type in my UCAS ID.

:lol: Wow, I bow to your superior laziness brother.

My guidance teacher, who had done the Uni applications for donkeys years, said my personal statement was the best he'd ever read. Considering I wasn't even close to the entry requirements (I got KB'd from Napier but accepted from Strathclyde :lol:). I'm figuring the statement must have helped.

Even then I was too lazy to write that so asked my ma to do one for me. Thanks mum.

jbsmug.gif

"You're".

Not that the sentence made any sense even with the correction. The University of Life must have seriously low standards.

As a name / noun, should 'vikingTon' not start with a capital letter? Would be quite rich to slate someone's spelling, grammar or whatever with a username like that. :P

Cash machines that don't tell you at the start they have no money available. What they do instead is let you put in your PIN, select £50 or whatever and then tell you that 'you are unable to use this service at this time', making you think some c**t's raided your bank account or something.

Phoned Kwik Fit last month to tell them I didn't want to renew my car insurance with them.

The b*****ds have just gone and taken £195 out my bank account, which is even more than they were shafting me for all of last year!

Phoned Kwik Fit last month to tell them I didn't want to renew my car insurance with them.

The b*****ds have just gone and taken £195 out my bank account, which is even more than they were shafting me for all of last year!

Rip Off Britain / Watchdog love this type of thing involving the bigger companies. They'll have them for breakfast.

Rip Off Britain / Watchdog love this type of thing involving the bigger companies. They'll have them for breakfast.

They can have what's left after I've finished with them. Arseholes...