Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Like an above poster, I'm also here to moan about the Olympics. My Higher English Close Reading paper today was on the Olympics, and it was a really shite paper. And the Crtitical Essay questions were awful into the bargain.

Came out the exam knowing I did really badly which is a 1st. Seething.

I feel your pain, that close reading was p***! dry.gif

Like an above poster, I'm also here to moan about the Olympics. My Higher English Close Reading paper today was on the Olympics, and it was a really shite paper. And the Crtitical Essay questions were awful into the bargain.

Came out the exam knowing I did really badly which is a 1st. Seething.

The Close reading was a b*****d. I ended up missing out the last 7 marks cause I just ran out of time. f**k.

For me, the essay questions were good. I done Streetcar Named Desire and a poem called Waiting Room. So the questions for drama and poetry fitted my texts excellently.

blue peter, not watched it in years, but they are making some sot of jubilee pudding, basically a blue layer, a red layer and a white layer. The 'blue' layer is blackcurrant jelly. That's not blue, it's purple. nae wonder so many people grow up not knowing the difference.

Both blue and red jelly are a bit hard to find at the moment. What colour's the ice-cream?

Edited by Hedgecutter

The Close reading was a b*****d. I ended up missing out the last 7 marks cause I just ran out of time. f**k.

For me, the essay questions were good. I done Streetcar Named Desire and a poem called Waiting Room. So the questions for drama and poetry fitted my texts excellently.

The last question on the other side of the page caught a few people out to (6 mark one), I'm always pish at the last evalutation question anyway so probably wouldn't have mattered much if I didnt see it :lol:

Edited by UltimateDAFC

Both blue and red jelly are a bit hard to find at the moment. What colour's the ice-cream?

it was just cream on the top and those horrendous silver balls that they like to pretend are edible.

While I agree those upsells are bloody annoying (and the staff are forced to do them), why not pay at the pump with a debit card?

Not this garage, I think they take great pride in keeping you in this shop for 10 minutes. Or at night, wait until you are 5 steps away from the window, then go and start stacking a shelf.

As for paying at the pump - great idea. Not available at this garage though.

BBC Olympics coverage. Getting on my tits already with their bland platitudes and sycophancy.

Has it started already? dry.gif

My own gripe is that the next weekend I can get down to London to see my girlfriend is the Jubilee weekend. She lives near Windsor which is bound to be unbearable.

see if you are driving down a road and plan to turn right at the junction, don't park in the middle of the lane please.

Most roads at the junction have enough room for a car turning right and left to sit side by side, just because you might take forever to get out doesn't mean i have to wait forever on you.