Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you drive up to a junction and your view is obscured by a hedge or a wall so you lean forward to see what's coming and the seatbelt locks bringing you to an unexpected sudden halt.

When you drive up to a junction and your view is obscured by a hedge or a wall so you lean forward to see what's coming and the seatbelt locks bringing you to an unexpected sudden halt.

This in entirety.

Pain in the hole.

Edited by TurbineTon

Having a nice wee skive at work, taking a client on the maid o' the forth out to the islands.....

Going over the speed bump at the car park, my exhaust broke in two :(

Mine is on its last legs so i had better get it done. No doubt i will need to put up with the usual stuff from those garages trying to sell me the whole system while i only need a back box.

The last time i got a couple of tyres i went back to work the guy must of called 3 or 4 times. Ohhh you need this ohhh you need that. 2 tyres please balance them and call me when it is ready. Is that so hard to understand!!!!!

When the bus you are on is just about to pull away from a bus stop when someone appears from a side street and starts ruinning for the bus so the driver stops to let them on, and then about 20 other people appear from nowhere and you have to wait for them to get on aswell. Happens most of the time at 8am!

Mine is on its last legs so i had better get it done. No doubt i will need to put up with the usual stuff from those garages trying to sell me the whole system while i only need a back box.

The last time i got a couple of tyres i went back to work the guy must of called 3 or 4 times. Ohhh you need this ohhh you need that. 2 tyres please balance them and call me when it is ready. Is that so hard to understand!!!!!

It's in at the garage. I've also got a small water leak, I'm praying it's not the radiator as it's going to be a fucking expensive month. I need four tyres as well, but that can wait till I do a few overtime shifts.

I bought the wife a 147 the other night, at least that's driving well.

I spilled some Stella on the laminate in the living room.

Before I could get a cloth, the dog had lapped the lot up, now she's lying on the couch resting her chin on the remote control.

I will have to watch BBC Alba until the bitch falls asleep, she's a nasty drunk.

Guest The Phoenix

Before I could get a cloth, the dog had lapped the lot up, now she's lying on the couch resting her chin on the remote control.

I will have to watch BBC Alba until the bitch falls asleep, she's a nasty drunk.

Aye but what about the dug?

Pulled a muscle in my back so can barely move, have suddenly developed hayfever and a to-do list as long as my arm at work.

Not my best day so far.

Ah nightmare. Is it a strain or a tear? Tore my calf a few years back. 4 weeks to heal and another 2 before I trained again.

Ah nightmare. Is it a strain or a tear? Tore my calf a few years back. 4 weeks to heal and another 2 before I trained again.

Just twisted it a bit. Loosened off when I managed to force myself to walk about a bit but still sore. Not been out running this week but managed a wee game of 5s tonight (didn't move out of about a 5 yard radius lol) and it wasn't bad. Hopefully ok again by the weekend.

This made me LOL. :lol:8)