Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When drivers, (usually, OK 100% of the time, women) get in a blind panic when they hear the sirens from police/ambulance/fire engine trying to get through stationary traffic and invariably end up making the situation worse by either getting in the way or just remaining in the same spot because they don't have a fucking clue what to do.

I just copied and pasted what you had written. I've only the vaguest idea who Peter Andre is (I think he was married to the dame with the tits). I've absolutely no idea who Steps are. Then again the only pulse I have my finger on is my own, confirmation I'm still alive. :(

That is a top quality old man sentence right there.

Almost had me convinced too........

Guest The Phoenix

When folk drive at 80 on your rear bumper when it is wet and foggy.

Wouldn't you need to be doing that speed as well?

I was meant to have a training course for a new job. It was cancelled, meaning I can't apply for shifts until the next one comes up next week. For someone without any money it's a right pain.

People who let their feral children run wild at soft play while they completely ignore them while playing with their stolen mobiles.

What else are kids supposed to do at soft play?

(The junkie I got mine from assured me it was legit).

Shite adverts which use lazy CGI - the Cravendale advert with the walking cats being the latest one to look utter shite. There's also another one (can't mind the name) with some dancing CGI baby which is both terrible and creepy at the same time.

If you're going to do it, do it properly.

Shite adverts which use lazy CGI - the Cravendale advert with the walking cats being the latest one to look utter shite. There's also another one (can't mind the name) with some dancing CGI baby which is both terrible and creepy at the same time.

If you're going to do it, do it properly.

They probably don't have the budget of Spiderman in fairness.

First day back at work after 2 weeks holiday (these 2 weeks were also probably the best 2 weeks I;ve experienced for a long time) <_< .