Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Prospective employers who canna even be ersed reading your CV before calling you and asking f*cking obvious questions..................

..................if you read it beyond the phone number you'd know the answer!

I'm pretty sure they do that to check you're not lying on the form. Kind of like when bouncers ask for your date of birth when they've got your ID in their hands. Not that that's happened to me in a long long time...

was meant to play golf this morning, pissing rain prevented it, now it's braw and sunny, perfect for a wee evening round but the wife's off out to a candle party. That should not be a thing. I'm now housebound with kids.

Candle party? Pish.

was meant to play golf this morning, pissing rain prevented it, now it's braw and sunny, perfect for a wee evening round but the wife's off out to a candle party. That should not be a thing. I'm now housebound with kids.

Candle party? Pish.

They have candle parties in convents.

Candles out sisters, pop, pop,pop,pop,pop,pop.

Candle party? Pish.

Are candle parties those kind of shindigs where women buy saucy underwear and dildos?

Are candle parties those kind of shindigs where women buy saucy underwear and dildos?

Naw, the Rubber boaby parties come under the "anne summers party" moniker.

There are also body shop parties, handbag parties, jewellery parties and other such shindigs all designed to guilt people into buying tat at outrageous prices so their pal (the host) can get some of said tat for free.

They then get drunk and compare notes on who has the shitiest man (in general but more importantly, in terms of sexual performance) waiting at home bankrolling the frivolity.

Naw, the Rubber boaby parties come under the "anne summers party" moniker.

There are also body shop parties, handbag parties, jewellery parties and other such shindigs all designed to guilt people into buying tat at outrageous prices so their pal (the host) can get some of said tat for free.

They then get drunk and compare notes on who has the shitiest man (in general but more importantly, in terms of sexual performance) waiting at home bankrolling the frivolity.

I see. Perhaps a cock candle?

proud_rooster_candle.jpg

People who think that because they're standing at a busy bus stop then it's acceptable to block the whole pavement and mutter 'ffs' when you need to squeeze by.

That really bugs the f**k out of me on Union Street. Any time I try to walk along the Union Gardens side of the street at lunchtime, I end up having to elbow my way through three-deep piles of neds, munters and ald grannies.

When people have stupid stickers with sayings hanging on the back window of their car.

Highlights include "Chantelle on board" with a picture of the bird driving the car

And the one I seen this morning "Baby on board". Now this is usually fine but there was a picture of a fucking Shih Tzu on it!

When weans say something that's not even a question but rather a statement that doesn't require any response like ''Oooh that car has got big wheels'' and then keep fcukin repeating themselves relentlessly until you go something like ''Oh aye, mmmhmm, so it has.'' dry.gif

I wish children would also realise that the reason they feel like shite is because they're tired, so lie the f**k down and shut your eyes and stop crying ffs mad.gif

Im not very good at swallowing tablets. Struggle a fair bit with them.

I never used to be that good myself until I realised one day I was swallowing a few tic tacs whole and figured that a tablet shouldn't be any harder. Although I have to take a bit of water in my mouth, drop the tablet in and swallow over the water to get it down. I cannot for the life of me put a tablet in my mouth first and then try to swallow it over with water.

I never used to be that good myself until I realised one day I was swallowing a few tic tacs whole and figured that a tablet shouldn't be any harder. Although I have to take a bit of water in my mouth, drop the tablet in and swallow over the water to get it down. I cannot for the life of me put a tablet in my mouth first and then try to swallow it over with water.

I need to take 15 tablets a day, I used to take them one at time but that quickly becomes a laborious process. can take them by the handful now, makes things a lot quicker although popping them all out of the blister packs is a pain in the arse! still struggle with sugar coated ones, no idea why, but if i taste them at all, it makes me retch.