Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Lost something really important in my room. What the worst thing is that my room is really small and there are very few places for something to get lost to. Stressing all day about it. Absolutely gutted my room twice as well and still can't find it! <_<

Guest The Phoenix

Lost something really important in my room. What the worst thing is that my room is really small and there are very few places for something to get lost to. Stressing all day about it. Absolutely gutted my room twice as well and still can't find it! <_<

Tell us what it is and maybe we can help.

Apparently if you repeat the word of the thing you have lost out loud this can help you find it.

Office workers vs shop floor workers

I've worked in several places and I've seen a pattern develop in all of them.

All office workers are treated with more respect and get away with so much more than the workers on the shop floor. I am generalising but it really pisses me off that someone straight out of uni or even on job experience gets longer lunchbreaks extra cups of tea and just basically trusted more because they wear a shirt and tie.

Holding doors open for people and being nice doesn't seem to improve things either, some people are just ignorant I guess?

Escaping any pressure for overtime, longer breaks, no hassle from manager, no holiday request issues etc etc.

I wonder why I bothered going to college if all I needed to do was wear a tie.

Invite a girl round to give it a bit of a tidy.

It will be in the last place you look ;)

Apparently if you repeat the word of the thing you have lost out loud this can help you find it.

Unless it's his virginity he's lost in his bedroom of course. wink.gif

Invite a girl round to give it a bit of a tidy.

A tidy bird might have been responsible for the above. ph34r.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

Where did you see it last?

I'm waiting on a parcel. It was supposed to be delivered today. I got an email saying it is due for delivery between 11:30 and 12:30. Got another email at 11:45 saying it is delayed and we will attempt to deliver your parcel by 18:00. Got another email at 13:30 saying it should be delivered between 14:42 and 15:42. I tracked the order at about 17:00 and it was "Out for Delivery". I tracked again two minutes ago and it is back to "At Delivery Depot" yet it still says it is "on the vehicle for delivery due between 14:42 and 15:42". I don't expect to get the parcel today.

I'm aware there is a little bit of snow but I paid extra to get it delivered today. Is the weather really that bad?