Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fucking rubberneckers.

Stuck in 3 miles of slow moving traffic only to discover the five car accident was on the other carriageway.

I've got places to be you nosey c***s.

I absolutely despise rubbernecking b*****ds. Fucking nosey c***s slowing right down to get a gander at even the shittiest of bumps or even if someone has just broken down. The rage I feel when thinking of them going 'Oooh police lights I wonder whats happened, lets slow down so I can get a good long look at it' is unbelievable.

Stubble catching my shirt/scarf. Its fucking infuriating.

Between a family bereavement causing heartbreak for some of my relatives, ballbag clients, ballbag insurance brokers and ballbag client's agents, today can go and f**k itself right off.

Edit to add: I forgot about a ballbag colleague.

Edited by Sweet Pete

Ugly lassies who slap on fake tan, get chunky black glasses, "hip" clothes and think they're suddenly better looking. For some reason it really frustrates me, as do ugly people in general

Ugly lassies who slap on fake tan, get chunky black glasses, "hip" clothes and think they're suddenly better looking. For some reason it really frustrates me, as do ugly people in general

A lot of ugly women look even uglier with make-up on too.

A lot of ugly women look even uglier with make-up on too.

I know, nothing gives me more seethe than that. Ugly women, with caked on fake tan and drawn on eyebrows almost makes me sick

Guest The Phoenix

Chippendale-Mirror-5890.jpg

You should post a picture of yourself on here as should anyone who comments on others ugliness.

Chippendale-Mirror-5890.jpg

I'm almost 100% certain I'm not female

You should post a picture of yourself on here as should anyone who comments on others ugliness.

You really want all the BEAST talk to start again don't you