Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who walk past you with umbrellas and almost decapitate you.

This. As someone who is 6ft 3 this happens to me every time it rains. Feckin short arsed feckers.

Writing/Updating your CV.

Really it should be really easy but for some reason I just struggle to write about myself and what I have done. I type up a paragraph, it doesn't seem relevant, I try to make it relevant and then I can't so I delete the paragraph. Then I repeat.

I really am scrambling for relevance

Random folk that come up to you in the street and ask for a fag. Aye, wait til I give you a tenner I don't really need either ya fucking p***k.

Bloke in Sydney refused such a request and ended up in a coma after he was punched and hit his head off the pavement.

Writing/Updating your CV.

Really it should be really easy but for some reason I just struggle to write about myself and what I have done. I type up a paragraph, it doesn't seem relevant, I try to make it relevant and then I can't so I delete the paragraph. Then I repeat.

I really am scrambling for relevance

This. Am currently looking for a new job and I just keep putting off the cv update as I can never really think of anything decent to put in it.

Going into my 3rd year at uni and I'm a member of a Facebook group where other folk in your course can help you with your work. This is very useful at times. It can also be one of the most annoying pages ever to look at. With us all being social science students it means there's the obligatory group of hardy har har backslapping folk with their shitey political jokes that I'd wager 75% of the group don't understand nor would they find them funny if they did. It's truly horrendous patter for 19/20 year olds.

My course is pish.

I'm in a similar group for my course and because we're student nurses we get a bursary over twelve months rather than a loan during term times.

Every week, someone will ask 'wens bursary in? soooo skint lol'.

It's the same date every month. The only change is when it falls on the weekend and you get it on the Friday instead. It's really not hard to remember. We even get a letter at the start of every academic year detailing the dates. Dicks.

Here is one that cropped up today, people who dont put down a seperator when theyve put all their shopping onto the conveyor belt. Fck off scumbag jake p***ks!!!!

Sent from my LT30p using Pie & Bovril mobile app

People who go to a drive thru and don't know what they want (watched 3 cars go by the other lane) and then had to search their car for a method of payment at the window

People who go to a drive thru and don't know what they want (watched 3 cars go by the other lane) and then had to search their car for a method of payment at the window

add to that is they don't have what you ordered and would you mind pulling over into that bay while everything else goes cold and we'll try to remember you if my brain doesn't hurt more than usual

The mrs has us on a "post holiday detox", so while everyone is out enjoying beer gardens I'm sitting doing Uni work and staring out the window, eating fruit and drinking water.

What's worse, I've decided to go into a immature strop complete with huffing, sighing, shrugging my shoulders.....no reaction. If she went into a similar strop I'd have caved hours ago....

The mrs has us on a "post holiday detox", so while everyone is out enjoying beer gardens I'm sitting doing Uni work and staring out the window, eating fruit and drinking water.

What's worse, I've decided to go into a immature strop complete with huffing, sighing, shrugging my shoulders.....no reaction. If she went into a similar strop I'd have caved hours ago....

You are told what to eat and drink by your partner, whether you like it or not?

You are told what to eat and drink by your partner, whether you like it or not?

Nah the fruit and water are admittedly my choice of breakfast, but shes so committed to her detox that a trip to the beer gardens of Lancaster is right out the question.

You sure you're not the Mrs in your relationship? Go get a carry out and a pizza and tell her to like it or lump it

Nah the fruit and water are admittedly my choice of breakfast, but shes so committed to her detox that a trip to the beer gardens of Lancaster is right out the question.

Just go out without her, or take her and she can drink water. If you want a beer, have one. If my wife goes through one of her occasional diets it doesn't mean I need to also.

Was on the bus earlier and it was absolutely packed so I just stood right at the door. When it got to my stop I asked the driver if he could open the front door but he was having none of it. Called him a w****r then had to force my way through to the middle door. Seething.

We created a terrible cheesy film at work to demonstrate what we do, with customer testimonies etc however thats not what is annoying me

my boss keeps referring to the film as a DVD !! as in " can you all put the link to the DVD on your auto sig" "can you go on youtube and edit the description of the DVD"

FFS !!