Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It is absolutely teaming it down in Dundee. I wanted to go for a run today and I have 0 waterproofs. Goddamnit.

Go topless. That's what I'm doing. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Fruit pots spilling upon opening. Going for a standing tackle on FIFA and your player takes a shot.
People that don't strip the barbell when they're finished with it
Raw, are these three things all euphemisms?

Ever since my new next door neighbour moved in I've had to put up with his shitey Mega Bar esque techno tunes at some point during the course of the day. All I ever really hear is the bass, fuckin THUMP THUMP THUMP. This is the latest I've ever heard him put on his tunes and it had to be after a fuckin European defeat.

^^^^^^SEETHING^^^^^^^^^

Ever since my new next door neighbour moved in I've had to put up with his shitey Mega Bar esque techno tunes at some point during the course of the day. All I ever really hear is the bass, fuckin THUMP THUMP THUMP. This is the latest I've ever heard him put on his tunes and it had to be after a fuckin European defeat.

^^^^^^SEETHING^^^^^^^^^

Problem solved

deepak-gurung-house-on-fire.gif

Folk who "sign off" every post on here. The automatic phone ident thing is bad enough. Then there's Grim O'Grady or whoever he is signing off 'Grim' at the end of every post.

Now, I've seen Crawford Baptie - a Falkirk supporter - putting 'The Navy Blue will beat you!' At the end of his.

:lol: WTF!

I've shagged yer maw.

Posted from your dad's phone.