Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Despite having an embarrassingly small amount of alcohol last night ( five or six pints), I'm still feeling utterly hinging. Had to walk to Scone from Perth to get my car in the boiling heat and have to go out at half 9ish. No matter what I do, I can't shake the shitty feels.

Turns out excessive amounts of double vodka and cokes, and shots of Thunder! makes you feel far better. Who knew?!

Turns out excessive amounts of double vodka and cokes, and shots of Thunder! makes you feel far better. Who knew?!

Thunder! as in the toffee vodka? Or something else?

Top tip - thunder toffee vodka + chocolate ice cream + blender = top summer hangover cure.

The best Chinese restaurant in Edinburgh is Chop Chop on morrison Street.

I haven't been to chop chop but the Lune Town on William St. Is great, best I've had in Edinburgh. There's a wee dim sum place between Easter rd and Leith Walk that v. Good too. Called Stacked or something with Stack in the name.

Edited by Enigma

Thunder! as in the toffee vodka? Or something else?

Top tip - thunder toffee vodka + chocolate ice cream + blender = top summer hangover cure.

The very stuff, its utterly beautiful, then it starts hitting you once you've swallowed the c**t a couple of times

Edited by RandomGuy.

Bought a couple of boxes of light bulbs and only noticed when I got home that one box is screw ins not bayonet. I really hate people who put boxes back on the wrong shelf. And I hate myself for not double checking before buying.

That sounds to me like you are the kinda guy who says 'my team lost, I'm looking for a new club next week'.

Quite the opposite. My main gripe is that I'm down to work Saturdays despite my manager knowing I've already got next years season ticket.

Quite the opposite. My main gripe is that I'm down to work Saturdays despite my manager knowing I've already got next years season ticket.

How can you have a season ticket for next season when you don't even know what league you are in?

I admire any football fan who tells work to get to f**k I'm going to the footy though, so respect my man

How can you have a season ticket for next season when you don't even know what league you are in?

I admire any football fan who tells work to get to f**k I'm going to the footy though, so respect my man

Believe it or not Hibs sent our their renewal forms in February this year for whatever reason.

I can only speak for myself but I didn't foresee us being in this predicament and I can't imagine the club did either.

Folk wanking over the first division next season saying it will be better than the Premiership. Why? Just because Sevco are in it. What will happen is that they'll spunk millions over the summer and walk the league. Anyone who thinks Hearts or anyone else will challenge them is sadly mistaken.

Most folk saying it will be great usually don't give a f**k about it but are jizzing because their beloved Sevco will be in it.

The First Division/Championship usually is good and competitive but Sevco will actually ruin that. So not only will they not improve that league, they'll destroy competition for the title in it.

So why will that be better than the Premiership? Both leagues have a guaranteed winner before they start due to the money Celtic and Sevco can spend. The Premiership will have better teams in it (clue's in the name) and 3 or 4 teams will see themselves as having a shot at 2nd. If Hearts are able to bring in a few players they'll have little problem securing 2nd.

Believe it or not Hibs sent our their renewal forms in February this year for whatever reason.

I can only speak for myself but I didn't foresee us being in this predicament and I can't imagine the club did either.

Incredible.

If you did lose the playoff would you get your money back or just get charged rip off championship prices?

Sounds bad if the club needed money in that early.