Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's the weather for guys to wear these feckin' stupid hats that look like an animal's head. Just saw a guy aged in his mid-twenties with one like a panda. The hats have "ears" with long tassles that make the wearer look like an even wankier tosser.

These look dead cute on wee girls, but on grown men? GTF - no wonder the world is in the state it's in.

And while I'm at it, any footballer who makes the wee heart sign with his hands when he scores a goal should have the goal chalked off. And have to wear one of the hats that look like an animal's head.

Scottish Power

Two weeks ago email - update your meter readings - monthly bill discounted by £5! Result!

Friday last week - card through the door, we tried to get your meter readings will be back - last night guy turns up let him in to read meter "ooooh 8278 eh well well, bad time of year to get a bill"

WTF?

Said merry christmas bawbag to him as he left.

Do Scottish Power sit down and think how can we mess people around the most? They continually ask for meter readings at the most dodgy and suspicious times.

i.e.

I pay at the start of the month, they ask for meter readings at the end of the month and always into the Winter. My account is at its lowest and I'm using more energy. Why in five years have I never been asked for readings in the summer?

Wish people would stop talking about the fucking weather. It's exactly how it should be for this time of year.

This. Even worse when there is really high winds, and Reporting Scotland always having someone down at the coast in 90mph winds. Why do they need to do that? I can look out my window and see how bad the wind is, you don't need to endanger the life of one of your reporters to do so!!

This. Even worse when there is really high winds, and Reporting Scotland always having someone down at the coast in 90mph winds. Why do they need to do that? I can look out my window and see how bad the wind is, you don't need to endanger the life of one of your reporters to do so!!

This begs a poll.

Erm, not really... Surely any form of shoe or boot would be more appropriate?

However, for kicking their carry-out over I can see the benefit of those rubber socks as they would resist all spillage and seepage. Probably look a prize plum cutting about up the town in rubber socks though...

Probably look a prize plum kicking over jakies swally.