Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

For the last hour my right deltoid muscle has decided it wants to be a heart and is pulsing away of its own accord... :huh:

I see nobody replied to you, so I can only assume you died of bad AIDS.

RIP.

Mr Tumnus has let himself go a bit...

Still here?

You'll probably die of bad AIDS soon.

I see nobody replied to you, so I can only assume you died of bad AIDS.

RIP.

Still here?

You'll probably die of bad AIDS soon.

:lol:

Yeah still here Mark, thanks for the concern, deltoid still randomly pulsing away of its own accord, if this is the onset of AIDS I can confirm it's rather annoying.

Edited by RoversMad

Look at the (hiv) positives. You can only catch it once.

the only thing I can catch these days is a virus. :(

I actually had to get an HIV and hepatitis test before my wedding. I have never been as nervous in my life as when the nurse opened the envelope with my results.

I'm not a smack head so that side of things isn't an issue but when you start thinking back every sexual partner you ever had and then factor in their ex partners, then theirs,then theirs, etc, etc, it gets to be pretty fuckin scary, I came out of there feeling like I'd won the lottery :lol:

the only thing I can catch these days is a virus. :(

I actually had to get an HIV and hepatitis test before my wedding. I have never been as nervous in my life as when the nurse opened the envelope with my results.

I'm not a smack head so that side of things isn't an issue but when you start thinking back every sexual partner you ever had and then factor in their ex partners, then theirs,then theirs, etc, etc, it gets to be pretty fuckin scary, I came out of there feeling like I'd won the lottery :lol:

'Does anyone know of any just impediment' doesn't have the same ring to it anymore.

'Does anyone know of any just impediment' doesn't have the same ring to it anymore.

that was the cue for one of my mates to pipe up and saved me,

They missed it.

*Edit for wrong queue

Edited by RoversMad

that was the cue for one of my mates to pipe up and saved me,

They missed it.

*Edit for wrong queue

This guy, medium_hudRJr0mPcPo8FrzFlLUCMOW9Z4gnPrtt

got shingles and thought he had aids and when he found out it was actually shingles still carried on with the masquerade that he had aids.

He is such a cheerful chappie when he appears on radio and TV yet he gets away with it because he eventually came clean and is now a priest.

How lucky you were, it could have been you being married by him.