Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fucking college fucking basket-fucking-ball...."Mad March", "Brackets" Just. f**k. Right. Off!

Bloody fucking up the TV, clogging it with the most boring "sport" known to man, eye-bleedingly pointless until the final seconds......and I have to miss my few, choice TV shows because of this pish!

f**k it, I'm calling "Red", you're on my blacklist NCAA!

She had bone spurs growing into her Achilles tendon and had to get the tendon partly replaced.She will be off work for around 8 months

Sorry mate. had to Google that as I didn't have a clue. Hope she make a full recovery, it looks incredibly painful to say the least.

Anyway, Mozza has your wife been to Thailand recently as from Sunday (Mrs Slippery), Monday (Slippery Jr) & Tuesday (me) had 24 shitetastic. Mine came on at 06:30 on Tuesday morning, I had a half cup of coffee, that was me, never got out the toilet for about an hour, then back & forth all day. 24 hrs it only lasted.

Time for a beer, let's see if I'm fully recovered. :guinness:green

I've not been to Thailand nor had any physical contact with Mrs Mozza but I've had the shits for 48hrs now. Luckily I was already going to the doctors tomorrow so will ask about this.

Guest The Phoenix

What my missus gets up to in her spare time is her own business.

She's got spare time?

Get a grip of yourself MM. There must be some decorating or other DIY needing done?

What my missus gets up to in her spare time is her own business. And most folks on here as well by the sound of it.

Keep taking the Bisto Gravy Granules is my advice.

f**k off, oxo cubes, wot you think, a'm made of money.

Just neck 2 dry. Away to wash in down with more Chang Beer.

Thanks

Kudos to the dog owners who, instead of cleaning up after their mutts, decided two almost perfect pyramids of shit was just the thing I needed to see sitting on the pavement when I opened my gate this morning. Literally (and I mean literally) within a metre of a dog-shit bin.

Being woken up at 12:30 by neighbours banging about. Then 3:20 by their dog barking outside and a wee toot on their car horn and finally 5AM-7AM running taps, flushing toilets and thumping on the floor.

Think I might have 'forgotten' to switch off my radio alarm today and went to work.

Being woken up at 12:30 by neighbours banging about. Then 3:20 by their dog barking outside and a wee toot on their car horn and finally 5AM-7AM running taps, flushing toilets and thumping on the floor.

Think I might have 'forgotten' to switch off my radio alarm today and went to work.

Are these still the neighbours from that thread?

People who dont know the 24 hr clock, apologies if on night shift.

Update oxo cube down, 3 bottles of beer down, all up again. Silver lining 1 more beer left 8)

ETA Im fighting this with fire, got myself some prawn fingers (fish sticks). 12 pack :turtle

Edited by SlipperyP

Why put up with that for so long? Do something about it if the Police/local council won't assist.

Just fucking move (if it's the same folk).

Yesterday at lunch I saw that my seat was unoccupied. With a warm glow of satisfaction, I walked towards it, ready to have a pleasant lunch. Then the guy suddenly appears from a side door and steals the seat. I was fuming. I muttered obscenities and threats then went and sat down elsewhere. I didn't need to eat as I was full; OF ANGER!

Today I got the seat, and watched as he sauntered out of the side door, and without looking head towards the seat. He then clocked me, and tried to change his course to make it look like he was always going that way (and failing to do so), but for the briefest of milliseconds he caught my eye, and my smugness and contempt were very much evident.

This is going the distance, and I'm up for the fight motherfucker.

Edited by DA Baracus

Yesterday at lunch I saw that my seat was unoccupied. With a warm glow of satisfaction, I walked towards it, ready to have a pleasant lunch. Then the guy suddenly appears from a side door and steals the seat. I was fuming. I muttered obscenities and threats then went and sat down elsewhere. I didn't need to eat as I was full; OF ANGER!

Today I got the seat, and watched as he sauntered out of the side door, and without looking head towards the seat. He then clocked me, and tried to change his course to make it look like he was always going that way (and failing to do so), but for the briefest of milliseconds he caught my eye, and my smugness and contempt were very much evident.

DA has a bone fide nemesis.

I imagine he looks like this c**t:

nemesis.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_QN6exfi6U

Nip down early tomorrow and squirt some brown sauce discretely on the chair. Then sit somewhere else with a good view.