Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm a bit confused. Why do you have to get up over three hours before kick off for a game 15 (?) miles away? Are you walking?!

I get up at 5.45am, have a wee jog until quarter past 6, then grab breakfast and then hit the shower which should take me to quarter to 7/ten to 7. My bus from Invergowrie is at 7.15am, and that gets me to the bus station at 7.36am. The bus from Dundee to St Andrews is at 8am.

Perfectly timed.

I get up at 5.45am, have a wee jog until quarter past 6, then grab breakfast and then hit the shower which should take me to quarter to 7/ten to 7. My bus from Invergowrie is at 7.15am, and that gets me to the bus station at 7.36am. The bus from Dundee to St Andrews is at 8am.

Perfectly timed.

Why have a wee jog 3 hours before your game? Haha

9am on a Sunday morning?! Is this some kind of sick joke?

9am is a ridiculous time to be playing a match. Is there even a remotely decent reason for it kicking off at 9am?

Not at all. I can't even begin to think why it's getting played that early; it's at the University's sports centre pitches on St Leonards Road (I think), so they may have bookings later on that day which means it has to be played early.

I worked with a laddie who left custom car magazines in the works lavvie to read while he was having a jobby. I had a quick flick through one once.

I don't think it was the cars he was interested in, and I don't think he was doing jobbies.

Not at all. I can't even begin to think why it's getting played that early; it's at the University's sports centre pitches on St Leonards Road (I think), so they may have bookings later on that day which means it has to be played early.

It's probably a contractual thing with Sky to capture the peak viewing times in New Zealand.