Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Folk who don't leave feedback on eBay. Scum, sub-human etc etc

Sorry.

Dear Mr NBB

Whilst I was happy with the swiftness of delivery, the item was not quite as advertised.

I specifically ordered "Extra girth", and the item despatched was, unfortunately, not up to spec.

You also described it as "as new" and it had clearly been used numerous times and had not been cleaned. If I had known this was the case, I would happily have paid more.

Excellent seller, would use again A++++

That Conchita from Eurovision. I don't get it. If a guy wants to be a woman or a chick wants to be a guy then that's fine, live and let live. But what is he/she meant to be?! If it's a dude who wants to be a woman then what's with the fucking beard? The whole thing reeks of "look at me, look at me" and all the folk that worship him/her need their fucking heads checked! Fuds.

Eurovision, and I use the phrase loosely 'normal' Big Brother.

Why do either even get shown anymore? The epitome of awful TV.

It's utter pish. I've just flicked it on at work just before the results. £2 on Italy without even hearing any 'songs'. I'm living the dream here.

Add Graham Norton to the irritating as f**k aspects of Eurovision. Wogan was just awful in general. Norton seems to be trying too hard to be as awful. He's just awful. He's trying to be funny with guessing what the tactical votes will be but he can't even get that right. He thought the 12 from Serbia would go to Greece FFS. It used to be Serbia and Montenegro ya f£ckwit, kinda a big clue there as to who Serbia would be giving the 12!

That Conchita from Eurovision. I don't get it. If a guy wants to be a woman or a chick wants to be a guy then that's fine, live and let live. But what is he/she meant to be?! If it's a dude who wants to be a woman then what's with the fucking beard? The whole thing reeks of "look at me, look at me" and all the folk that worship him/her need their fucking heads checked! Fuds.

Neuwirth has stated that he does not identify as transgender,[7][11] but is instead a man. His sexual orientation is homosexual and he also described himself as a drag queen.[56] He uses female pronouns to describe his Wurst character, but male pronouns when referring to himself.[1][2]

HTH

Neuwirth has stated that he does not identify as transgender,[7][11] but is instead a man. His sexual orientation is homosexual and he also described himself as a drag queen.[56] He uses female pronouns to describe his Wurst character, but male pronouns when referring to himself.[1][2]

HTH

I thought he would want to to use the males to pronounce his Wurst tbh.

Bird in Subway put jalapenos on the half of the sandwich poking out the bag so I ate it, fully contented and looking forward to the final instalment only to find that she'd taken the liberty of replacing the jalapenos with olives in the concluding half.

I've made my disdain for olives known to her before so I'm not sure if we have a relationship of intense hatred or whether this is going to blossom into one of toasted, foot-long passion.

HTH

So my original opinion was correct. An attention seeker.

Bird in Subway put jalapenos on the half of the sandwich poking out the bag so I ate it, fully contented and looking forward to the final instalment only to find that she'd taken the liberty of replacing the jalapenos with olives in the concluding half.

I've made my disdain for olives known to her before so I'm not sure if we have a relationship of intense hatred or whether this is going to blossom into one of toasted, foot-long passion.

P&B stock response to situations such as these - "get her pumped"