Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Visibility was about 10 yards this morning, and still the brain-dead were driving around with no lights on.

And school kids running across the road without looking. Was almost like a game of ten-pin bowling driving to work today.

It is unbelievable how hard it is to arrange a game of five a sides. To get 10 bodies together at a designated place and time once a week is just too much for some people. Been trying to run a game of fives for 6 weeks now and 3 out of the 6 weeks I've had to cancel for lack of numbers. The kicker is that I know three guys who run a football team, and have several mates who play in football teams and even when they ask there is rarely any takers. Absolutely boils my piss.

Driving home tonight behind some twat with their lights off despite visibility being a few yards.

Flashing and even beeped at them and every driver coming in the other direction was flashing their lights also. Unbelievable, what did they think everyone was flashing for?!

Driving home tonight behind some twat with their lights off despite visibility being a few yards.

Flashing and even beeped at them and every driver coming in the other direction was flashing their lights also. Unbelievable, what did they think everyone was flashing for?!

Similarly - folk who fire their fog lights on despite it not being a requirement unless it's absolutely 'pee-soupers'!!

And even in 'pee-soupers' if I'm right behind you I can fucking see you - all your big red fucking beacon is doing is making it more difficult to see where the f'ck I'm going!!

I hate fog lights!! And don't get me fucking started on the front ones!!

*goes to sit down*

Similarly - folk who fire their fog lights on despite it not being a requirement unless it's absolutely 'pee-soupers'!!

And even in 'pee-soupers' if I'm right behind you I can fucking see you - all your big red fucking beacon is doing is making it more difficult to see where the f'ck I'm going!!

*goes to sit down*

^^^Passed D.A.F.C earlier.

*goes to sit down*

Charlied.

*goes to sit down*

The quality of driving is going to shit because of arsehole like you.

The 'big red beacons' are for folk several hundred yards back who can use your trajectory in poor visibility to understand the direction and rise (or fall) of the road. If you're to fucking stupid not to realise this then you should stay off the road until you are driving in perfect visibility. If people's fog lights (front or rear) really upset you that much just stay off the road completely.

Tool.

The 'big red beacons' are for folk several hundred yards back who can use your trajectory in poor visibility to understand the direction and rise (or fall) of the road. If you're to fucking stupid not to realise this then you should stay off the road until you are driving in perfect visibility. If people's fog lights (front or rear) really upset you that much just stay off the road completely.

Tool.

You need to read my post again - maybe wipe the slabber off the screen first so you can actually read it properly. Edited by Ned Nederlander

Tool.

Will shout this out the window the next time instead of flashing.