Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yeah the first was a woman but she was crap...

what big table? :huh: how long ago was it since you went there?

Alfie's still here and Morris...

D'you remember mr davie and mr peddie :) ?

There was a big table on the stage, if facing the wrong way you could clearly see the message in my previous posts. It used to happen during assembly approximately once a year. It appealed to the 14 year old me*.

Alfie cannot still be teaching, he was only about 2 steps from a breakdown when I left (about 7 years ago).

Mr Davie gave me my first ever lines in 1st year. Mr Peddie helped me blag my way through Standard Grade Chemistry to an alarmingly high standard.

I miss those boys, not Morris though, he was a c**t.

There was a big table on the stage, if facing the wrong way you could clearly see the message in my previous posts. It used to happen during assembly approximately once a year. It appealed to the 14 year old me*.

Alfie cannot still be teaching, he was only about 2 steps from a breakdown when I left (about 7 years ago).

Mr Davie gave me my first ever lines in 1st year. Mr Peddie helped me blag my way through Standard Grade Chemistry to an alarmingly high standard.

I miss those boys, not Morris though, he was a c**t.

Well if your talking about Alfie the geography teacher.. then he's still there :P

And Mr Davie probably has a test of yours at the back of his class as he has ones from about 15 years ago.... He hates change and refuses to use anything to write on except his ancient black board with chalk which always ends up on his face :)

And Mr Peddie didnt do me any favours on the Chemistry front... :(

Well if your talking about Alfie the geography teacher.. then he's still there :P

And Mr Davie probably has a test of yours at the back of his class as he has ones from about 15 years ago.... He hates change and refuses to use anything to write on except his ancient black board with chalk which always ends up on his face :)

And Mr Peddie didnt do me any favours on the Chemistry front... :(

Aye that's Alfie. I remember they tried to make Davie move classroom once, he wasn't having it. Ah well, them days are gone :bairn

Aye that's Alfie. I remember they tried to make Davie move classroom once, he wasn't having it. Ah well, them days are gone :bairn

Yeah Alfie has a weird thing about desk alignment..

And I don't know how Davie is going to cope in the new school :huh:

Don't be sad :P just think about how its exam time.. :angry:

Guest The Phoenix
Its all true, Ill be alright though! Im a survivor. My voice is coming back slowly and it appears there are several of us frantically writing presentations...

Good man.

I knew you'd take it on the chin.

There's hope for you yet. ;)

Yeah Alfie has a weird thing about desk alignment..

And I don't know how Davie is going to cope in the new school :huh:

Don't be sad :P just think about how its exam time.. :angry:

When I was there Alfie had a thing about you asking people to move so you could see.

What new School? They cannot be tearing it down!

When I was there Alfie had a thing about you asking people to move so you could see.

What new School? They cannot be tearing it down!

There are pics at the bottom of this page of the new school in construction....

Its due to be finished at the end of the year....

Not sure whats happening to old one...

Rumours are houses or a massive Tescos . . .

There are pics at the bottom of this page of the new school in construction....

Its due to be finished at the end of the year....

Not sure whats happening to old one...

Rumours are houses or a massive Tescos . . .

I don't keep in touch (clearly) but the only bit that needed work when I left was the English Corridor and the Library.

Shower of arseholes :angry: .

I don't keep in touch (clearly) but the only bit that needed work when I left was the English Corridor and the Library.

Shower of arseholes :angry: .

well most of it's a dump especially the toilets... And there's been a few "accidents" in the past year including a fire and a flood .... So it's a wee bit of a mess. The temperature also varies from Baltic to toasting depending on the class. I think it'll be nice to get a new school but it's a bit too far away from the town for lunch so it's canteen food or nout :(

But we get new uniform :D

well most of it's a dump especially the toilets... And there's been a few "accidents" in the past year including a fire and a flood .... So it's a wee bit of a mess. The temperature also varies from Baltic to toasting depending on the class. I think it'll be nice to get a new school but it's a bit too far away from the town for lunch so it's canteen food or nout :(

But we get new uniform :D

I notice the egg chasers get 2 fucking pitches? That PE department made me hate that game beyond reason.

'Accidents' eh? Somethings don't change.

New uniform? But how will you survive without the glorious bright purple? ;)

I notice the egg chasers get 2 fucking pitches? That PE department made me hate that game beyond reason.

'Accidents' eh? Somethings don't change.

New uniform? But how will you survive without the glorious bright purple? ;)

Yes and these accidents were in 2 computer rooms.... Unfortunately all of the computers had to be written off and now we have brand spanking new ones :P

Yeah rugby and hockey are the rave here ( there are already 2 pitches at the KGV- I assume you know what this is- for rugby) As far as I'm aware, the only football team is a very poor girls one...

Yeah... The uniform will be missed ;)

Yes and these accidents were in 2 computer rooms.... Unfortunately all of the computers had to be written off and now we have brand spanking new ones :P

Yeah rugby and hockey are the rave here ( there are already 2 pitches at the KGV- I assume you know what this is- for rugby) As far as I'm aware, the only football team is a very poor girls one...

Yeah... The uniform will be missed ;)

No-one ever cared about football when I was there either. They tried to start a boys team but Scratchy Baws (luckily for you he's long gone) had the talent spotting ability of a dead giraffe and it disappeared after a year.

Interestingly, rolling around in the mud in late november never really caught my heart and to the shame of the entire school I became a football fan.

Teenage stereotypes :angry:

Was in the shop just outside Queen Street today and heard a woman say to the woman at the till to "watch that boy" as I was browsing for a bottle of water.

When I gave her a £10 note she distinctly checked the watermark on the note.

I was absolutely fuming and was inchies away from telling her to stick it up her arse <_<

Was in the shop just outside Queen Street today and heard a woman say to the woman at the till to "watch that boy" as I was browsing for a bottle of water.

I was absolutely fuming and was inchies away from telling her to stick it up her arse <_<

You are a Clyde fan, you can never be too sure :P

Well we all know that teenagers are running the counterfeit note business in the UK...