Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Your a lucky man, she obviously understands what football means to a guy.

I'd like to have seen my ex's face if I'd taken her along to Stark's Park with me. She'd be wondering what the hell was going on.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure taking the poor girl along to a Raith game would have been rather cruel anyway.

To be honest, I think you could take most football fans to Stark's Park and they'd be wondering what the hell was going on! :P

To be honest, I think you could take most football fans to Stark's Park and they'd be wondering what the hell was going on! :P

Only when Iain Davidson is playing ;)

But yes, I've wondered what's been going on myself a few times. Just hope we'll manage out the league this time...

If the advisor that you spoke to had any sense he would have realised that Ofcom would actually have backed their decision not to give you the PAC code.

Perhaps, but they were using my phone line (which WAS in my name) to provide the service and I'd been telling them for 18 months that they weren't to do that. It was a BT Manager (friend of my mum's and neighbour of mine) who advised me to get OFCOM involved. Either way, it worked.

They're *really* reluctant to remove them now, for some reason.

I haemorrhaged (can't be arsed checking the spelling, it may be wrong!) after having mine taken out and returning home. Ended up back in hospital for several days.

The 118 24-7 Jingle.

:lol: That makes me giggle thinking of Magical Trevor and also Kenya.

You must be more forgiving than me, I would have dumped her there and then :lol:

Mr HGG kind of indicated he was in it for the long haul when he didn't ditch me after finding out that I'd told him the full-time score wrong when I'd been at Broadwood for the entire game. (He couldn't make the match himself!) :lol:

Always happens when I go down to the front with a few mins to go to get a quick get away. One bad decision, and out comes a fresh batch of verbal abuse. Only afterwards do I notice the vast number of concerned parents with their hands over their childs ears :lol: .

My wee one sat in the back of the car one day and after I finished a mock-rant suddenly piped up in the following quiet moment with "piss about, piss about, piss about" repeatedly! :o:oops:shutup

I'm not that calm at football games, I've stopped pretending to try. At the recent QP game one of the lads form Fifesfinest came and sat behind me on the rationale that even if we lost, at least he'd be entertained by the sight of Mr angry going off on one.....

:lol:

I was too irate to remember if I apologiesed for the explosion of bad language, phlegm and windmilling gesticulation that followed, but I'm astounded she didn't disown me at that point. :ph34r:

Fantastic! :lol:

I'd be more worried about the other people that where sat around me at the football,than what I was going to behave like in front of a gir/boy friend.

I'm quiet at the football when I am there,but I used to stand up and shout at games. I'm not sure what my partner thought of me doing it,but we are still together. :P

I have my driving test in two hours and my complete lack of confidence is rather annoying.

Good Luck.

My reason for posting, hungover to hell

Waking up in your own sick is no how I wanted my Saturday to start <_<

Perhaps, but they were using my phone line (which WAS in my name) to provide the service and I'd been telling them for 18 months that they weren't to do that. It was a BT Manager (friend of my mum's and neighbour of mine) who advised me to get OFCOM involved. Either way, it worked.

It's just a pet hate of mine when folk that are completely in the wrong think that shouting down the phone at someone doing there job by the book is going to make a difference.

I had this arse on the phone the other night who spent about 5 minutes slagging off the company and asking why he had to watch adverts on Sky Player. After explaining that Sky were a commercial company and made revenue from advertising he then eventually got around to his problem. He was sneering and generally condescending, just a complete pompous arse.

We got around to the DPA part of verification and he told me that the account holder wasn't available so I took great joy in telling him (Still being proffesional of course) that I couldn't speak to him about the account.

He called me a "Fucking c**t, a fucking Scottish c**t". I laughed at him and released him.

Folk who think they can get away with that type of abuse on the phone are seriously deluded. My TL asked if I had recorded the call as I could have taken it further.

It's just a pet hate of mine when folk that are completely in the wrong think that shouting down the phone at someone doing there job by the book is going to make a difference.

I had this arse on the phone the other night who spent about 5 minutes slagging off the company and asking why he had to watch adverts on Sky Player. After explaining that Sky were a commercial company and made revenue from advertising he then eventually got around to his problem. He was sneering and generally condescending, just a complete pompous arse.

We got around to the DPA part of verification and he told me that the account holder wasn't available so I took great joy in telling him (Still being proffesional of course) that I couldn't speak to him about the account.

He called me a "Fucking c**t, a fucking Scottish c**t". I laughed at him and released him.

Folk who think they can get away with that type of abuse on the phone are seriously deluded. My TL asked if I had recorded the call as I could have taken it further.

Yep, you definetly could have taken it further. Some of the abuse (and personal threats) that are dished out to some agents I know is just horrendous.

Soccer AM's skill school gets on my tits.

Most of the time they do a few keepy uppys and then some stupid show-offy type pish with their over excited team mates.

Do unique skills you spotty c***s!

Ive always wanted one of them to do this.

I won £6 from Skybet by predicting that the first goal would come between 21-30 minutes so thought I'd be adventurous and stick a quid on Arjen Robben scoring the next goal as he was having some game.

Clicked 'confirm bet' literally 10 seconds before Van Persie popped up to head Hollands second.

Quickest pound I've ever spent. :lol:

Soccer AM's skill school gets on my tits.

Most of the time they do a few keepy uppys and then some stupid show-offy type pish with their over excited team mates.

Do unique skills you spotty c***s!

It has f**k all to do with football.

If the latest superstar youth striker was given a chance in the first team, got put through on goal by a brilliant Chris Aitken pass (just while we're doing outrageous hypotheses, like :lol: ) and stopped to lift the ball onto the back of his neck then lie down on the turf and pretend to cycle, instead of scoring an easy goal, allowing the defenders to get back and clear, I think I'd run on the park and boot him in the stones. Not before catching an imaginary ball between my knees and flapping my arms like a puffin or something obviously, just to keep in with the general skill factor as I cripple the little chunt.

Edited by Monster