Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Actually what is annoying me is the bloody weather.For two weeks now we have had decent weather during the week,but come Fri and the weekend. Rain/Wind/Hail.Give me a break...

Season's over. Now it's time for my annual 3 months of embarassment on the golf course.

f**k sake.

i know the feeling,i took my bats down from peterhead last night and im playing on monday :(

I was sitting an exam at Uni once when a lorry came to empty a skip which was sitting outside the window of the exam room. The noise went on for over half an hour, it was a nightmare. The invigilator didn't look too impressed.

I put a note on the front of my exam paper indicating this. Not sure if it made a difference but I did pass the subject. :)

I remember when Chomps were bigger than they are now, and they were only 10p. I love Chomps, by the way. Fudges are awesome, too.

Like Chomps and Fudges. But I raise you a Curly Wurly. Love them :D

My mums away shopping and I asked her to get me a Steak Bake from Greggs on the way back. And she said no. It's only fucking 99p for christ sake!

Least you have a Greggs :(, last time I was down in Glasgow took a box full of steak bakes home. Glorious so they are

i know the feeling,i took my bats down from peterhead last night and im playing on monday :(

3 months of traipsing around the countryside lugging golf clubs might be good for me but the abject humiliation of passing par before the turn is not.

yeah, she looks like she's 21 but she's actually 31 :D (not at the 31 part)

She doesn't appear to be helping you look on the brightside of things. You might get your hole from a hot older woman.

She doesn't appear to be helping you look on the brightside of things. You might get your hole from a hot older woman.

She is, it's just other stuff that bringing my confidence down again

I won't, she has a boyfriend <_<

She is, it's just other stuff that bringing my confidence down again

I won't, she has a boyfriend <_<

People cheat all the time. It's definitely a possibility. Find the bright side and look at it!