Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ah, good old P&B post stalking. Why on earth would anyone ever tire of that? :unsure::rolleyes:

Almost as tiresome as inventing the sectarianism of a club and stamping your feet and demanding the thread about it be brought back, then having a stroppy fit at a mod when he disagrees, and almost disappearing from the forum when that particular mod gave the pompous wittering back to you big time.

That never fails to amuse. :D

Playing football with older guys last night and I can't put any weight on my right ankle after it was hacked about five times in the same spot. My bottom lip's in shreds and my top gum is cut all over after getting the ball smacked off my face and my brace cutting it.

Also, I'm in the worst fucking mood ever and I can't be arsed studying for my exam on Wednesday. I don't even give a shite about Geography, but for some reason I really don't want to fail it.

Life doesn't get much better than this.

Guest The Phoenix
Playing football with older guys last night and I can't put any weight on my right ankle after it was hacked about five times in the same spot. My bottom lip's in shreds and my top gum is cut all over after getting the ball smacked off my face and my brace cutting it.

Also, I'm in the worst fucking mood ever and I can't be arsed studying for my exam on Wednesday. I don't even give a shite about Geography, but for some reason I really don't want to fail it.

Life doesn't get much better than this.

And I always thought Gypsies were supposed to bring you good luck. :lol:

You need to replenish your stock of Lucky White Heather.