Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just had an unsolicited brochure sent to my business in Dundee from Rangers FC offering hospitality at Ibrox. :angry:

I think you meant to put that in the RTBC thread. :)

What exactly is hospitality at Ibrox, not being assaulted by bald, 40 year old, round hooligans?

Probably. Still miles better than the cretins which inhabit Broadwood, mind.

:lol:

I appreciate the politeness when you are dying to post that you're pissing out of your arse.

Hope you're better soon my man!

Funnily enough, I refrained from using the expression "shitting rusty water", thought politemess was the way to go.

Thanks for the well wishes. :)

That's reminded me of the Viz cartoon with the speech bubble coming from his stomach.

"No you haven't!"

:lol:

That actually crossed my mind as I wrote it.

I have just been sent the official definition of what constitutes a queue:

"The time between a passenger joining a slow moving or static body of people with the purpose of reaching the primary checkpoint and being presented to a Border Officer".

I can't remember when last my intelligence has been so insulted. <_< There was even an annotated photograph to show you diagramatically what a queue is and when a person is deemed to have joined it!

No, really, I'm not making any of this shit up! :huh:

I can't remember when last my intelligence has been so insulted. <_< There was even an annotated photograph to show you diagrammatically what a queue is and when a person is deemed to have joined it!

it this a change in wording from the previous UKBA definition of a que? e.g. I notice you have to join slow moving/static as opposed to just reaching and stopping. or some such other tedious tendentious stretching of english.

it's all so you can reduce your statistics!

I decided not to bother even going for the interview :lol:

Me? Working on a Saturday? With my reputation?

I think not.

Remember to tell them at the buroo. I think there might be a rule about taking reasonable steps to find work while signing on.

I can't remember when last my intelligence has been so insulted. <_< There was even an annotated photograph to show you diagramatically what a queue is and when a person is deemed to have joined it!

and now I think about it, queue dynamics is quite interesting.

what size of queue constitutes the requirement for another of your kind to be required?

indeed how many people are needed to queue, is 2 people a queue?

Queue Dynamics

Sun out.Capy of to Ocean Terminal for a wee Walk.No jacket.On way back to office this black cloud appeared from nowhere and preceded to empty itself of all its rain.On me. :angry: .

Sun out.Capy of to Ocean Terminal for a wee Walk.No jacket.On way back to office this black cloud appeared from nowhere and preceded to empty itself of all its rain.On me. :angry: .

:lol::lol::lol:

NB:

Precede - v go or be before

Proceed - v start or continue doing

It really isn't your day son, is it?! :P:D