Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Have you ever been to broadwood? Or Ibrox for that matter?

Of course I've been to Ibrox, but no I haven't been to Broadwood admittedly. I can imagine it's a bit shit though. ;)

Guest The Phoenix
Aye, although they're paying me fúck all anyway.
I just gave you lost £40, as in stirling albion :D

Graham - you've completely lost me with that one? :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix
He means he gave you "lot" as in a group of Stirling Albion fans £40, because he's paid towards the campaign.

Ah. I'd never have got that. :(

Cheers.

What a difference a "s" can make.

I have just been sent the official definition of what constitutes a queue:

</FONT></FONT>

I can't remember when last my intelligence has been so insulted. <_< There was even an annotated photograph to show you diagramatically what a queue is and when a person is deemed to have joined it!

No, really, I'm not making any of this shit up! :huh: </FONT>

:lol:

Of course I've been to Ibrox, but no I haven't been to Broadwood admittedly. I can imagine it's a bit shit though. ;)

There's no 'of course' about it young man.

I would say Ibrox is shit but I've had the unfortunate experience of being in the place.

It's even more shite than I thought.

:lol::lol: You're saying Broadwood is better than Ibrox, a 5-Star rated UEFA Stadium? Deary me!

:lol::lol: You're saying Broadwood is better than Ibrox, a 5-Star rated UEFA Stadium? Deary me!

No he's not.

He's saying he's been to Ibrox and it's a hole. Rated 5 stars it may be, but what's inside lowers the tone somewhat.

The least I expected from a 5-star rated UEFA Stadium was to be almost crushed to death upon leaving the ground. The policing at the game I was at was simply abysmal.

I also couldn't care for any of the sectarian bile that was flung around me from your average 40 year old bald men who they probably don't even know what they are ranting about.

I am so glad I am one of very few teenagers that have dodges the Old Firm. You seem to follow the crowd, it seems.

Edited by Dainton