Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You just keep telling yourself that, buddy.

I presume your mother still sends you Valentine's cards, aye?

No had one of them in a good few years, this year excluded.

Seriously though, my mates sayin it i can handle but my own mother. She should be saying the exact opposite!

Very good looking girls go out with normal looking guys. No idea why, but they do.

I think it's some sort of gender ying-yang as normal looking guys often go out with fat munters.

I'm glad they do. I'm a normal guy beneficiary!

Downside, I'm too skint so she's away out clubbing with her pal. She better not get pumped.

Bieng on the till at work pisses me off no end. I don't mind the counting money bit that's easy. It the great british public oh yeas you lot annoy the f**k out me.Some bint moaned at me for letting a lassie go the bank to get money and i got told it was my fault. :angry: ended up so pissed off i went to the warehouse and proceeded to punch the hell out of the nearest box for 5 minutes. Hope i don't see her again cuase i'll end up beating the shit out of her.

I'm glad they do. I'm a normal guy beneficiary!

Downside, I'm too skint so she's away out clubbing with her pal. She better not get pumped.

I obviously think my gf is really hot, but she's probably one of those girls that most guys think is not bad, but nothing special, but her cute wee face and curvy nature makes her a 10/10 in some guy's minds.

However, my best friend is absolutely gorgeous in anyone's book and she's madly in love with me.

I obviously think my gf is really hot, but she's probably one of those girls that most guys think is not bad, but nothing special, but her cute wee face and curvy nature makes her a 10/10 in some guy's minds.

However, my best friend is absolutely gorgeous in anyone's book and she's madly in love with me.

That friend?

Oh yeah, it's her :D

You two-timing, greedy chunt! <_<

Anyhoo, I wake up to Radio 4's Today programme on my wee bedside radio.

Cue: John Humphries - "And it's 18 minutes past 8!

Kilt - "WTF, aw shiiiite....."

Dashes downstairs, gets washed, dressed and out the house in record time, rushes to the bus stop, jumps the 600 to the airport and rush into work.

It's now 8 O'clock!

How long will I have to spend in chokey if I go to to London and shoot John Humphries - the illiterate, mis-clock-reading fecker! :angry:<_<:(

Get the bus then! :P

I knew that was coming.I just knew it.

advice to the masses, never under any circumstances, eat prawns that are past their eat-buy date...

I can imagine.I love seafood but i am very careful where i get it and use it the same day.

I knew that was coming.I just knew it.

I can imagine.I love seafood but i am very careful where i get it and use it the same day.

Ha! :P:D

Believe it or not, but I was watching the Sign Zone very early this morning (3 O'clock - insomnia attack) and it was Rick Stein in the Asian sub-continent looking at all these marvellous Indian, Thai and Indonesian dishes, the vast majority of which were either vegetarian or fish/shellfish based. Lots of red onions, garlic, ginger, curry leaves, prawns, peppers, cardomum, cinnamum, lime juice and suchlike! :)

I was left with a bacon roll this morning..... :(

Anyhoo, I wake up to Radio 4's Today programme on my wee bedside radio.

Cue: John Humphries - "And it's 18 minutes past 8!

Kilt - "WTF, aw shiiiite.....".

It's now 8 O'clock!

Fucking hell. It must have been record time if you actually managed to gain 18 minutes!