Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Right click on said picture (if you're taking it from another site). Click 'copy image URL'.

Next. When you reply, there should be an icon with insert image or something on the page. Right click, 'paste'.

Alternatively, take image and put [ IMG ] blah blah [ /IMG ] without spaces in the brackets.

Just make sure it has the tags outside it. Quote this post to see how.

gold_star.jpg

I have been hitherto unsuccessful in being able to post a picture in a reply :( , but I feel that you deserve a gold star for the instructions anyway.

gold_star.jpg

By Vectron's awkward pause, I seem to have made a miscalculation. It appears that by Vectron, I can't change my name till tomorrow, night, so by Vectron, you're going to have to endure a day of Vectron related goodbyes. Sorry all. But praise Vectron!

Now, where is that Vectron thread...

By Vectron's awkward pause, I seem to have made a miscalculation. It appears that by Vectron, I can't change my name till tomorrow, night, so by Vectron, you're going to have to endure a day of Vectron related goodbyes. Sorry all. But praise Vectron!

Now, where is that Vectron thread...

AWW, FÚCK - NOOOOOOOOOOO! By Vectron's satanic bumhole! :angry:<_<:(

My mate Stuart told about his mate Ted and his wife Annie last night. I really thought it was going to be a joke at first but it's actually true.

Annie was sitting on the toilet having a pee when she felt a tickling sensation then suddenly realised it was a wasp just at it stung her on the fanny. She shouted on Ted and told him, through her tears what had happened. Ted's mate Danny was round having a few sherbets with Ted (quite a few, actually, which probably explains the following bizarre conversation between the two old boys) so Ted said to him:

"Annie's been stung on the fanny. You're a plumber, do something"

"Do something? Like what?"

"I don't know, can't you suck the poison out or something"

"Suck the poison out. You're kidding me on. Anyway, you know my knees are bad, if I knelt down in front of her I wouldnae be able tae get up again"

"Well I could get her to sit up on the kitchen table then; you'd only have tae bend over then"

"Get tae ya daftie. What would ma wife say if she came round and caught me with ma heid between Annie's legs? Get soem of that Calomine lotion stuff, that should dae the trick"

So Ted stumbled round to the local chemists and in a very loud voice explained exactly what he wanted and precisely why he needed it - "If I slap a dollop of that on her fanny it'll mebbes ease the pain a bit, aye?"

He was apparently oblivious to the rest of the customers in the chemists trying not to wet themselves laughing! :lol:

No being funny mate but that sounds like a big lie