Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That is a pain in the arse when you're in the queue, but as someone else said on another thread, what are they meant to do? Get a statement for one card, then walk round to the back of the queue again?

Just one of those things. :(

Internet banking, telephone banking etc. Most of the time they're standing outside a bank doing it. dry.gif

That is a pain in the arse when you're in the queue, but as someone else said on another thread, what are they meant to do? Get a statement for one card, then walk round to the back of the queue again?

Yes. Yes they fucking are. If they can see there's a queue forming behind them, they can wait their turn again. One card per transaction.

Guest The Phoenix

Yes. Yes they fucking are. If they can see there's a queue forming behind them, they can wait their turn again. One card per transaction.

Patience is a virtue.

Anyway, far more annoying are the folk who complete their transaction and then spend an eternity, counting their money to check it's right and then open up their handbags to get out their purse/wallet to put the money inside it and then put it back in their handbag before moving their fat ass away from the ATM.

In my student days I used to know all my mate's PIN numbers as we inevitably went on nights out with no cash and had to use the ATM inside the student union or wherever. Rather than all queue at once, one person takes 6 bank cards and withdraws £20 from each one, showing near-Rainman like skill for remembering numbers and infuriating a queue of about thirty people, while the rest of the group fucked off back to the bar.

God we were dick heads.

In my student days I used to know all my mate's PIN numbers as we inevitably went on nights out with no cash and had to use the ATM inside the student union or wherever. Rather than all queue at once, one person takes 6 bank cards and withdraws £20 from each one, showing near-Rainman like skill for remembering numbers and infuriating a queue of about thirty people, while the rest of the group fucked off back to the bar.

God we were dick heads.

That annoys me, and a lot of my female friends do it. They just hand over their bank card to one of their friends and say get me 30 quid or something. Am I the only person that seems to understand this whole "keep your PIN to yourself" thing? Yeah sure, it wasn't as much of a problem when they were all students and didn't have much money, but they are still doing it now even though they're all in full time employment. I sure as shit wouldn't be giving my PIN and bankcard to anyone, even my best mates.

That annoys me, and a lot of my female friends do it. They just hand over their bank card to one of their friends and say get me 30 quid or something. Am I the only person that seems to understand this whole "keep your PIN to yourself" thing? Yeah sure, it wasn't as much of a problem when they were all students and didn't have much money, but they are still doing it now even though they're all in full time employment. I sure as shit wouldn't be giving my PIN and bankcard to anyone, even my best mates.

That annoys me too actually. PIN stands for Personal Identification Number. There is no need to add the word number (or numbers) to the end of it.

It appears you are easily annoyed.

you think that's bad? i know one of my friends bebo passwords.

Edited by bullywee

After phoning up TSC last week and passing a telephone interview with them, they and I still have no idea when I am to start work.

It might be next week, it might be in months. I was in training within 7 days of phoning up, but there was a girl in my training group who'd originally applied about 8 weeks beforehand.

I know some training groups just finished, so you might face a little wait. Then again, it doesn't always work logically.