Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Hate the fact that the police are so useless they are unwilling to do anything about little shites who cause vandalism by breaking someones front door.

What can they actually do apart from give you a crime number for your insurance?

People are dying on the streets pal, your door aint exactly priority.

Hate the fact that the police are so useless they are unwilling to do anything about little shites who cause vandalism by breaking someones front door.

Why not take matters into your own hands and give them a doing instead of whining like a bitch about it on the internet?

:lol:

It appears to be some sort of internet hardman meeting tonight.

Must be. In all seriousness though, if some wee arsehole came and kicked your door in (steady now) would you hang around waiting for PC Plum to come and rescue you on his bike?

Might not be his doors but a neighbours, if it was mine i am not sure what id do, confront them and then get my head kicked in or just wait for pc plum.

Send the wife out. That's probably what I'd do actually.

Must be. In all seriousness though, if some wee arsehole came and kicked your door in (steady now) would you hang around waiting for PC Plum to come and rescue you on his bike?

If he was caught in the act then fair enough give the wee ned a doing. On the other hand I wouldn't go roaming the streets looking for someone.

I have spent the entire festive period in my bed with influenza and am only now getting over it. Thankfully I had to return to work today as we re-open today following the Christmas break and that's given me the chance to force myself out of bed and start getting some routine back. 9 days in bed is no fun at all.

Guest The Phoenix

Severe weather forecast for most of Scotland. On mobile so can't post link. Source is Met Office

This looks serios serieos serius bad.