Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just struck me, what with me, Bowie, Phoenix and Marrez all jostling for her charms, L-M must be loving all this attention. :unsure:

Calm down lads, this could backfire on us! :ph34r::(

:unsure: When? I only offered to stand in to save your dicky ticker :blink::ph34r::lol:

I'm a happily nearly married man you know :blink::ph34r:

That last statement posses a question, Can you be truely happy and married? answers on a postcard please

P.s. I think you forgot Gaz too, Kilt

Edited by Bowie_1888

Just struck me, what with me, Bowie, Phoenix and Marrez all jostling for her charms, L-M must be loving all this attention. :unsure:

Your alright Kilt, me and LM have a purely comedic relationship, i wouldnt like to step on your toes :)

Guest The Phoenix

:o

I wasn't aware that I had done anything to give that impression? :unsure:

L-M - apologies if I have inadvertently done so. :(

Anyways in terms of batting order I've always advocated the age old maxim - age before beauty. ;)

Edited by The Phoenix

Fuxake, I think you had the desired effect there Kilt from the names you mentioned only you remain ;) Go on yirsel Auld Yin :lol:

:unsure: When? I only offered to stand in to save your dicky ticker :blink::ph34r::lol:

Very noble, I'm sure. :rolleyes::lol:;)

Right, that's Bowie, Phoenix and Marrez oot the road. Just that whippersnapper Gaz to put in his place and she's mine, all mine I tell ya! *Creepily rubs hands together in evil genius fashion and licks lips in sordid anticipation of slurpy bedroom fun to come*

Ach, if only it was that simple! :rolleyes::(:lol:

Guest The Phoenix
Insomnia, I've had reaaly bad insomnia for the last two months and it is beginning to take it's toll on me :wacko:

My mother always told me if I had a problem to sleep on it and it would be better in the morning.

Hope this helps.

Telly has packed in! :(

Bloody pictures gone all shadowy and the colours faded! <_<

Good job I bought a 5 year warranty for it whne I bought it 3 years ago. B)

Has my cat been at your house Throwing up down the back off it?

tell her to come home and finish off my monster telly please :lol:

Edited by Bowie_1888