Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When people put on Facebook

"Like this and I'll tell you what I like about you" or something along those lines. It's so annoying. It just clogs up your news-feed with absolute shite. And when one starts, the rest of them do and you end up with pages and pages of absolute drivel.

FACEBOOK ADDICTS: Avoid having irritating status updates clogging up your news feed by having friends that are over fourteen years old.

Guest The Phoenix

My Arsenal supporting mate thinking that there world beaters and officially the greatest team on the planet

No different from what any self respecting Clyde supporter would think about his/her team.

Got a puncture this morning and the spare was stuck so had to go under the car in my good jeans. The rim is also damaged on the spare so will need a new one of them as well. :angry:

Not surprised with the state of the roads...

Not gonna happen according to the doctor. Needs to be a 'regular occurrence' apparently. f**k knows how regular it needs to be if it's more than 3 times a year!!

My girlfriend had hers taken out in January. She was getting Tonsilitis once a month and they still wouldn't take them out, until she phoned the hospital and complained.

Guest The Phoenix

Nah!.

Hoverbuses surey the answet to all the pot-hole problems.

All the rage in the US don't you know.

Come to think of it, also unaffected by snow,ice or flooding!

hover_bus_by_blastshieldbuddy-d345a5s.jpg

Not going to happen - school kids wouldn't be able to sing "The Wheels on the Bus go round and round"

Trams... the way forward, you know it makes sense.

If i am still alive when the damn things are up and running i will be surprised.

An way i have too many senior management types in suits in here today. Need to go.

My Arsenal supporting mate thinking that there world beaters and officially the greatest team on the planet

I'd recorded this game to watch when I got home last night and I got through the whole day at work without knowing the score (no mean feat when you have BBC 24 News on every floor and at reception), only for the c*** of a barman in the empty TV-less and empty bar I went into after work to shout it out to his fellow barman when it was just the three of us in there. I went into that bar specifically because I knew there were no TVs too. mad.gif

He got f*** all tip for the meal I then had after that.

Edited by Hedgecutter