Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mostly yes.

Like people can choose where they wanna live.

I want to live in New York but funnily enough I can't see that happening any time soon. Money is a big aspect in where most people live and I'm sure if they had the choice they'd choose not to live there.

Thankfully Celtic won so it shouldn't be too bad around my bit tonight.

Thats why i said me and my family. Ive had to deal with deaths last year and a death possibly this year but its just something at the end of the day i just have to get on with.

Everyone deals with death at some point. It doesn't make you a hero.

I could go on all day about the things I've had to deal with and how I've had to make the best of it and get on with life, but it doesn't change the fact that there is an awful lot that has happened to me that I have not chosen and it has had a massive impact on the way my life is today. It has affected where I live, what I'm doing with regards to a career right now and how much money I will earn in future. I'm not grumbilng about it, I'm not saying that I should have any more than I have now, but I really object to someone who has never had to deal with some harsh reality biting them on the arse telling me that it's because of things I have done.

Wild guess. Which halls though? My favourite is Halls of Broxburn for their sausage output. God bless them.

I like the ones that make the mints that are a bit like Glacier Mints, but aren't (think they're cold decongestents).

Ive got a right to an opinion just like everyone else.

Of course you do, I didn't say you didn't have a right to an opinion. When your opinion is a load of utter shite though, you have to expect to be told so.

I never said it makes me a hero so i have no idea why you say this.

Secondly maybe i have had to deal with some hard things in life which has made me change the way i think on life. For me to see life or make it black and white makes life so much easier for me and i guess some dont think that way, each to there own.

If you read back what you said about death in the first place, it should make sense to you exactly why I said that. It was something hard that life had thrown at you that you had to deal with. Well, my point was that everyone has to deal with it at some point so your experience is hardly an unusual one.

If you so choose to view life in black and white, that is your prerogative, as it is mine to point out where you are wrong. That's not opinion by the way - there is no black and white, there are myriad shades of grey. You are wrong.

Why say it? And i new this

Christ almighty!

I said it to prove how much you were talking out of your arse by claiming that you can choose where you live. You can, but obviously you are bound by finances. We don't all have Daddy to pay our mortgages, you know.

If you new (sic) that I was joking, why did you attempt to use it in your argument (a word I use in the loosest possible sense)?