Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Men who try and chat you up in the process of trying to sell you an Axa Health Plan. I'm sorry, but there's loads of pathetic lines that would work on me, but phrases like 'I like you. You're the most intelligent person I've spoken to. Is your name Scottish? You know, there's some things that men just like. I hope that by some chance we'll meet again'. f**k off! That doesn't make me want your fucking health plan! I'm only after the list of dentists you've got there!

Men who try and chat you up in the process of trying to sell you an Axa Health Plan. I'm sorry, but there's loads of pathetic lines that would work on me, but phrases like 'I like you. You're the most intelligent person I've spoken to. Is your name Scottish? You know, there's some things that men just like. I hope that by some chance we'll meet again'. f**k off! That doesn't make me want your fucking health plan! I'm only after the list of dentists you've got there!

When I was enjoying the single life I always found that being straight to the point with a girl was the best way forward.

Obviously not too straight to the point like, "Hi, Im Andy, fancy a shag," but just letting them know you like them worked for me.

You should have answered that with 'Syphilis' and heard him crumble

Obviously not too straight to the point like, "Hi, Im Andy, fancy a shag," but just letting them know you like them worked for me.

Somebody once bet me that they could do that to ten girls on a night out and get a guaranteed shag. It bloody worked as well! Git. <_<

When I was enjoying the single life I always found that being straight to the point with a girl was the best way forward.

Either you are admitting to being Lyn Marie's healthcare salesman, or trying to act big by pretending you are/were popular with the girls in yester-year.

(i was going to do a codebox but to be nice to Hazel i didn't bother)

Somebody once bet me that they could do that to ten girls on a night out and get a guaranteed shag. It bloody worked as well! Git. <_<

I too have witnessed this kind of chat up in action, the boy got a right good slap of the first girl he tried it on :lol::lol:

Either you are admitting to being Lyn Marie's healthcare salesman, or trying to act big by pretending you are/were popular with the girls in yester-year.

(i was going to do a codebox but to be nice to Hazel i didn't bother)

:huh:

Trying to act big?!?

We're not all Luke Chadwick lookalikes like you. :D:P

Why would I try to act big when there are a good few guys on here who know me and would tell you that I was talking shite?

:huh:

Trying to act big?!?

We're not all Luke Chadwick lookalikes like you. :D:P

Why would I try to act big when there are a good few guys on here who know me and would tell you that I was talking shite?

He's talking shite........ :unsure: ............27/11 is a great guy*

*I was not paid to say that

got 2 exams next week and dont have a scooby about the courses and im revising and its not going in and i feel dead stupid :(

Well, with sentences like that one :rolleyes:

Edited by Bowie_1888

shut it ya baldy bint just cos im at a proper university and none of this "university of life" shit you auld twats rattle out B)

Another fine example of your english there ;):P

And anyway ya lanky bassa the "university of life" ROCKS!!!!!!!!! :lol: