Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Bawz

With your impressive handling of the Raith kids on the 2nd division forum, and large breasts, I had you on my short list as a possible au pair.

:lol::lol::lol:

That made me laugh out loud. Just as well nobody's here. :D

Please don't take this the worng way but how does she hover? Does she have a map almost in her head?

Or does she just attach the dug to the hover?! :lol::ph34r:

Err, she plugs it in, switches it on and shoves it around the floor! :blink::huh:

Nah, I know what you mean ;) - if you can't see anything, how do you know what you've cleaned? She just goes over the floor methodically in a sort of regular pattern until she's covered everything. The real fun starts when she gets to the kids rooms - cue frantic scrambling about as they dash round clearing toys, books, comics, sweets etc off the floor before mum and her hoover come and suck their stuff into oblivion! :lol:

'If you didn't want it up the hoover, you shouldn't have left it on the floor! <_<:rolleyes::lol:

Err, she plugs it in, switches it on and shoves it around the floor! :blink::huh:

Nah, I know what you mean ;) - if you can't see anything, how do you know what you've cleaned? She just goes over the floor methodically in a sort of regular pattern until she's covered everything. The real fun starts when she gets to the kids rooms - cue frantic scrambling about as they dash round clearing toys, books, comics, sweets etc off the floor before mum and her hoover come and suck their stuff into oblivion! :lol:

'If you didn't want it up the hoover, you shouldn't have left it on the floor! <_<:rolleyes::lol:

:ph34r::shutup:shutup:shutup:ph34r::whistle

I've just finished watching an episode of CSI Miami.

How bad an actor is the guy that plays Horatio Caine? It's really worth watching just for the laugh-a-minute badness of him.

Still, his sunglasses-and-one-liner combination never fail to crack me up :D

He does bugger all in the show,I don't see the point in having him on there. You would be better watching CSI-LV,it's much better. IMHO.

Edit:

Although many deem the Grissom-Sara love affair to be a significant contributing factor for the intriguing yet forced plot of the show, the couple’s fans might need to say goodbye to their on screen romance. Although it hasn’t been confirmed or denied by CBS, many speculate that Jorja Fox, actress who plays Sara Sidle on Crime Scene Investigation, will be leaving the Emmy Award-winning CBS television series. According to TV Guide, Fox’s contract is up to next month and that she may not renew for the next season.

“Her leaving makes perfect sense. She's been there for seven years, she's made a ton of money, and it allows the show to resolve the Sara-Grissom thing," a source close to the show told TV Guide.

Fox, a 38-year old native of New York, attended Melbourne High School. Prior to her inclusion on Crime Scene Investigation, she appeared in movies like Velocity Trap, Food for the Heart and on television shows like The West Wing and ER.

Fox’s exit on the show hints on a cliffhanger although it remains to be ambiguous at this point. According to the Chicago Tribune, the nightshift CSI level 3 materials and elements analyst will go missing in CSI’s season finale, which will be aired on Thursday, May 17. The remaining three episodes will show Grissom as he focuses his attention on both his love and his Miniature Killer. Others speculate that this will also force open the secret relationship of Sara and Gil Grissom, played by William Petersen. In line with this, CBS remains to be silent about the news, as it will spoil the impact of the episode.

They wouldn't......Would they?

CSI Spoiler Clicky

Edited by saints1884

He does bugger all in the show,I don't see the point in having him on there. You would be better watching CSI-LV,it's much better. IMHO.

Edit:

Although many deem the Grissom-Sara love affair to be a significant contributing factor for the intriguing yet forced plot of the show, the couple’s fans might need to say goodbye to their on screen romance. Although it hasn’t been confirmed or denied by CBS, many speculate that Jorja Fox, actress who plays Sara Sidle on Crime Scene Investigation, will be leaving the Emmy Award-winning CBS television series. According to TV Guide, Fox’s contract is up to next month and that she may not renew for the next season.

“Her leaving makes perfect sense. She's been there for seven years, she's made a ton of money, and it allows the show to resolve the Sara-Grissom thing," a source close to the show told TV Guide.

Fox, a 38-year old native of New York, attended Melbourne High School. Prior to her inclusion on Crime Scene Investigation, she appeared in movies like Velocity Trap, Food for the Heart and on television shows like The West Wing and ER.

Fox’s exit on the show hints on a cliffhanger although it remains to be ambiguous at this point. According to the Chicago Tribune, the nightshift CSI level 3 materials and elements analyst will go missing in CSI’s season finale, which will be aired on Thursday, May 17. The remaining three episodes will show Grissom as he focuses his attention on both his love and his Miniature Killer. Others speculate that this will also force open the secret relationship of Sara and Gil Grissom, played by William Petersen. In line with this, CBS remains to be silent about the news, as it will spoil the impact of the episode.

They wouldn't......Would they?

CSI Spoiler Clicky

I love LV, it's one of my favourite programmes. I've never seen NY, is it any good, do you know?

SaintSam

:huh:

Did you tell her that when she vacuumed up her bra? :lol:

Assuming it was hers, of course... :huh::ph34r:

No I didn't - I am not that brave or stupid, despite what people may say.

Of course it was hers! :angry:<_< What are you implying..? <_<

Actually I know what you're implying prefectly well, you young scamp you! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:;)

No I didn't - I am not that brave or stupid, despite what people may say.

Of course it was hers! :angry:<_< What are you implying..? <_<

Actually I know what you're implying prefectly well, you young scamp you! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:;)

Sorry, it's that whole 'Kilt's an auld perv' thing, got me all confused for a second, and thought that if you were really such a letch, that you'd be into wearing girly undies.

And then I remembered that it's all complete bollocks. :D

I love LV, it's one of my favourite programmes. I've never seen NY, is it any good, do you know?

:huh:

It's good but it's not LV. It's dark and gritty a bit like LV,but the stories and plots aren't as good.(Also I don't like the opening music on CSI NY :lol:)

Jericho and cold case are both worth watching. IMHO.

Sorry, it's that whole 'Kilt's an auld perv' thing, got me all confused for a second, and thought that if you were really such a letch, that you'd be into wearing girly undies.

And then I remembered that it's all complete bollocks. :D

:o Et tu, Brute...? :(

Never worn ladies undies in my life..........ooh, hang on, I'll get back you on that one!........... :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Nah, it is all bollocks! :P:lol:;)

Rather they bumped Cathryn Willows she does my tits in, nice trout pout.

If they where to get rid of any of them it would have to be Nick,I cant stand him,and what made it worse was he did a shampoo advert,also that tash he had...WTF was he thinking. :blink:

Cath looks good for her age. :ph34r:

Edit: Whistle Blower,yeah I have just finished watching the first episode,so far it's good. B)

Edited by saints1884