Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
There is a scratch on my two month old car - and it wasn't me! :angry::angry:

If I had a penny for everytime I've heard that one. ..... ;)

Edit - What a difference an "e" makes.

Edited by The Phoenix

Guest XaaronPrimus
I've lost my microsoft office.

The disc, or the programs?

Brighthouse? is that the Hire Purchase chain?

Their delivery men are useless twats. Bloke me opening the door into the communal passageway, and take their sweet time moving the offending box, and don't even so sorry!

They were crap at getting the bog boxes through the doors too.

Edited by XaaronPrimus

Guest The Phoenix
I've lost my microsoft office.

Either the dugs eaten it or your husband has sold it to fund your lavish tastes in cars. :D

The disc, or the programs?

The disc. My computer attempted to commit suicide and I had to perform CPR loosing everything on it. But it made it.

Either the dugs eaten it or your husband has sold it to fund your lavish tastes in cars. :D

I reckon the husbands eaten it!

Guest The Phoenix
I reckon the husbands eaten it!

C'mon Kilt - how big a window of opportunity do you need? :ph34r::lol:;)

Edited by The Phoenix

He does bugger all in the show,I don't see the point in having him on there. You would be better watching CSI-LV,it's much better. IMHO.

Edit:

Although many deem the Grissom-Sara love affair to be a significant contributing factor for the intriguing yet forced plot of the show, the couple’s fans might need to say goodbye to their on screen romance. Although it hasn’t been confirmed or denied by CBS, many speculate that Jorja Fox, actress who plays Sara Sidle on Crime Scene Investigation, will be leaving the Emmy Award-winning CBS television series. According to TV Guide, Fox’s contract is up to next month and that she may not renew for the next season.

“Her leaving makes perfect sense. She's been there for seven years, she's made a ton of money, and it allows the show to resolve the Sara-Grissom thing," a source close to the show told TV Guide.

Fox, a 38-year old native of New York, attended Melbourne High School. Prior to her inclusion on Crime Scene Investigation, she appeared in movies like Velocity Trap, Food for the Heart and on television shows like The West Wing and ER.

Fox’s exit on the show hints on a cliffhanger although it remains to be ambiguous at this point. According to the Chicago Tribune, the nightshift CSI level 3 materials and elements analyst will go missing in CSI’s season finale, which will be aired on Thursday, May 17. The remaining three episodes will show Grissom as he focuses his attention on both his love and his Miniature Killer. Others speculate that this will also force open the secret relationship of Sara and Gil Grissom, played by William Petersen. In line with this, CBS remains to be silent about the news, as it will spoil the impact of the episode.

They wouldn't......Would they?

CSI Spoiler Clicky

I have just seen the last episode last week (was going to do a thread specially for it, and :-

There is indeed a cliffhanger with Sara being the final victim of the miniature killer. The episode was excellent, and is a fitting end to another excellent series. Will be sad to see Sara leave, but i thought she would. Since the start I've said Grissom has to get together with Catherine.

CSI NY is by far the 2nd best of the series, and had an excellent finale too, and they weren't mean that they had a cliffhanger to the next series in it, you know the bad news already (oops).

CBS shows are by far and away the best from the US :) (in general, House should have been a CBS show)

If I had a penny for everytime I've heard that one. ..... ;)

Edit - What a difference an "e" makes.

Honestly, I am really careful with it. I think somebody's hit it with a trolley in the car park at Asda. :( It's a scrape more than a scratch. <_<<_<

Guest The Phoenix
Honestly, I am really careful with it. I think somebody's hit it with a trolley in the car park at Asda. :( It's a scrape more than a scratch. <_<<_<

Now if you'd just said Tesco we'd all have known who it was. :rolleyes:;)

Anyways, it's a trueism that with a new car the first cut is the deepest and the ones after that don't seem quite so bad. :)

I have just seen the last episode last week (was going to do a thread specially for it, and :-

There is indeed a cliffhanger with Sara being the final victim of the miniature killer. The episode was excellent, and is a fitting end to another excellent series. Will be sad to see Sara leave, but i thought she would. Since the start I've said Grissom has to get together with Catherine.

CSI NY is by far the 2nd best of the series, and had an excellent finale too, and they weren't mean that they had a cliffhanger to the next series in it, you know the bad news already (oops).

CBS shows are by far and away the best from the US :) (in general, House should have been a CBS show)

I don't want her to leave,she's Grissom' dirty little secret. :lol:

I have heard that she didn't go in at all to film her death! So there might be hope?

:unsure:

I have seen the trailer for the final one of this season. I wonder who will replace her,if they do.

Just to add,maybe Greg will take over her part? Because he became a CSI in the last season. (I think?) If your going to do a thread just don't post spoilers about the final one.

Edited by saints1884

I don't want her to leave,she's Grissom' dirty little secret. :lol:

Not any more, the look on the rest of the teams face as Grissom announces she is "his one true love" is priceless

As far as i remember, they used flashbacks to have her in the episode, and the ending does leave it open. I think she is gone however. I said that about Nick 2 series ago however :lol:

Edited to add from your edit:-

Just to add,maybe Greg will take over her part? Because he became a CSI in the last season. (I think?)

He has been a CSI for about 2 years. They will bring another female character in as at the moment it is too unbalanced. Maybe from another show :o

Edited by bluetooner

Not any more, the look on the rest of the teams face as Grissom announces she is "his one true love" is priceless

As far as i remember, they used flashbacks to have her in the episode, and the ending does leave it open. I think she is gone however. I said that about Nick 2 series ago however :lol:

Have you been on the CBS website? Some fans of Sara and Grissom have did a video thing about the two of them with TAAR song dirty little secret. :lol:

I'm sure not many CSI fans will be sorry to see her go,as you have said most of them want Grissom and Cath to get it on.

I wish Nick would go,the only good episode he was in was grave danger. Greg should have got it on with Sara. (Schoolboy crush) :lol:

Edit:

He has been a CSI for about 2 years. They will bring another female character in as at the moment it is too unbalanced. Maybe from another show

Maybe the woman from CSI Miami? Or the one that just went away on CSI NY?

Both very good in their own way. (I think you should make a CSI thread.)

Edited by saints1884