Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I lost my gloves today and had to walk to a restaurant in -15 degrees. Could barely pick up the cutlery they were that frozen

It's not -15 here but went for a run earlier and did a similar thing by forgetting my gloves. My hands were frozen over for about 10 minutes and I forgot

to put pants on so my doonstairs hero is frozen over too.

I had 4 mates round last night. 2 of them fucked off to another house party round the corner at around midnight. I left their bags at my front door and told them to take them when that other party finished and then go stay where ever they were staying (they couldn't stay at my house.) So I went to bed at about 3 and then woke up an hour ago, only to find the bags still at my front door. Turns out one of them that left to go to that other party stayed in someone else's back garden and the other one just went to his own house. I'm so fucking confused.

Went to Greggs for a Bacon roll and the server literally put 6 full bits of bacon in the roll, you could have made a plate of rolls with the bacon. Nearly boked when I bit into it.

I tried to resist but I couldn't.

You got a barman's nip of a bacon roll, nirvana for your ordinary man on the street and you nearly boked?

If you don't like bacon have a bit of toast you fuckin weirdo.